HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay Empty
PostSubject: Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay   Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:35 pm

A few weeks ago, Stephanie McMahon publicly stated that Darren Young’s WWE character is not gay, as it has never been addressed on WWE TV.

In response to the idea of his WWE TV character one day being revealed as gay, Darren Young posted the following on Instagram:

“I’m happy with Darren Young and where he stands in the company at present. Even though my character isn’t gay, I’m still able to express myself in other ways like when I put my arms up into an equal sign. That’s my signature pose and it symbolizes what Darren Young is all about. I’m here, and I do what I do to show everyone that we are all equal. Gay, straight, male, female, whatever your race, if you work hard and stay focused, you can make it to the big leagues! As a proud gay man in the WWE, I’ve always thought my success was entirely due to my skills as an entertainer and wrestler. It had nothing to do with my personal life. This said, I wouldn’t mind if my character turned gay if it’s for the sake of having an intriguing yet tasteful storyline, but I wouldn’t do that switch if the reason is “just to have a gay character”. #blockthehate #spreadtheword #passalong”
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay   Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:54 pm

I assume his character is gay, but he doesn't have to say it out loud or act feminine to be gay. I mean he did say Dolph Ziggler was handsome in one of the backstage interviews. Guess backstage interviews aren't canon in WWE's logic Funny
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay   Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:09 pm

You do realize you don't actually need to be gay to think someone of the same sex is good looking, yes?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay   Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:21 am

It was the way he said it,but you're right though Snoops. Titus also mentioned another thing in the interview. He was joking about a coming out party for Darren, idk.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay   Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:23 pm

Leif Cassidy wrote:
You do realize you don't actually need to be gay to think someone of the same sex is good looking, yes?

Correct. There are such things as bisexuals and those whom just don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay   Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay Empty

Back to top Go down

Darren Young Speaks Out on His WWE Character Not Being Gay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1