HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luke Harper Talks About His Matches With The Shield

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Luke Harper Talks About His Matches With The Shield Empty
PostSubject: Luke Harper Talks About His Matches With The Shield   Luke Harper Talks About His Matches With The Shield EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:33 am

WWE star Luke Harper spoke with the Chad Dukes Wrestling Show to promote WWE SummerSlam. Down below are the highlights.

On the Wyatt’s feud with The Shield:

“The feeling was electric before we even touched and it was my family looking down the line and I’m looking across at three guys that were on top of the hill, the big dogs, and we knew they need to be knocked down. Since we had come to WWE, the Shield and the Wyatts were always on a path to meet, a path to see who was better, and if you look at the results the Wyatt Family actually came out of those quite well and will do it again in Summer Slam and for as long as the Shield boys want to keep doing it.”

On which matches of his stand out:

“The first run or match with The Shield always stands out to me, our matches, our wars. In my singles run I would have to say my ladder match with Dolph Ziggler in Cleveland for the Intercontinental Title was probably a career highlight for me. If throwing that pretty boy through a ladder isn’t fun I don’t know what is.”

On his “dirty” ring gear:

“Obviously, I’m not a Neanderthal, I do do laundry, I am a human being. I can just not do laundry. That’s utterly ridiculous. I have several different shirts. I don’t know if that’s going to disappoint anybody out there, but I was I have a very rigorous warmup where I get a good sweat going before a match to prepare for battle. That is what people see, that is what people mistake for dirtiness.”
Back to top Go down

Luke Harper Talks About His Matches With The Shield

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1