HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? Empty
PostSubject: Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez?   Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:13 am

For example:

Dave went over the Lucha Underground contract structure and that was pretty interesting. Talents signed on for "seven seasons" but there are some problems if the seasons have big gaps in-between them and they were purposely vague about what a "season" constituted.

Dave and Bryan both said "they sensed something bad coming" in regard to Dean Ambrose, specifically mentioning lines from his promo like "Roman and I would do anything for each other." It sounded like it was in reference to Dean and Roman "breaking up" in some form. Meltzer said the original plan was for Dean and Roman to win, but he doesn't know now but left by saying "They probably still will win."

Dave said that Randy Orton went over Cesaro and Owens because WWE wanted a back-up plan for if Cena wasn't cleared. He personally would have went with Cesaro and scrapped the Owens vs Cesaro match but WWE decided it was the best course of action to ensure Cesaro and Owens get a singles match along with Randy being the best person to draw with Rollins.

I'm paraphrasing this now. If you're all interested I will try to take exact quotes while I'm actually listening.

Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? FJBloTX
Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez?   Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:31 am

That would be interesting, imo, yes pls.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez?   Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:21 am

I listen to the show most of the time but sure why not? Thirsty Mofos

I'm glade both guys see how amazing Randy Orton can be. I know a lot of guys on here think he's boring. Maybe they're just talking about his promos itchy head

And those contracts Lucha Underground made sound like bullshit. I would have never signed my life away like that.

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez?   Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:23 am

Randy Ortons matches are boring as fuck. If you like a 20 minute rest hold then by all means enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez?   Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:26 am

Dead wrote:
If you like a 20 minute rest hold then by all means enjoy it.
I guess you never read a Kotzebue Kid match Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez?   Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:27 am

Psh, reading. Reading is overrated Trollface!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez?   Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:27 am

^^^ As much as I hate Orton, the dude can put on some amazing matches some times. His matches with Christian in 2011 were pure gold, most of his matches with Cena are pretty good, he can be solid in the ring when he wants to.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez?   Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:54 pm

20 minute rest holds? I swear to god, I feel like Dead is legitimately living in 2007. Not even joking.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez?   Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:51 pm

Batman wrote:
20 minute rest holds? I swear to god, I feel like Dead is legitimately living in 2007. Not even joking.
Just like Kevin Nash stuck in 1994.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez?   Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Exactly. Funny Orton hasnt had 20 minute rest holds in a very very very long time.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez?   Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:19 pm

I've never listened to one of their podcasts, or whatever it is. I only read quotes of what's posted in news stories. I would read over what you write, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez?   Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you guys be interested in me giving highlights of Meltzer/Alvarez?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1