HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE May Add a New Women’s Title

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE May Add a New Women’s Title Empty
PostSubject: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 7:04 pm

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, with the internal talk of adding emphasis to the Diva’s division, the company is considering a Diva’s Tag Title. The idea would be to play off of the increased popularity of women’s sports in the U.S. and the Ronda Rousey phenomenon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:06 pm

WWE struggles to keep their tag titles and their women's title relevant each week. I have no idea why they would think they could handle a combination of those two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:10 am

Well they could just make a mixed Tag Team Title. That would be easier for them to keep both Divas and Tag Teams irrelevant in the long term without struggling to fuck up both divisions :V

(no Seriously: WWE has had a Women's Tag Team Title a few decades ago right? I kind of feel it's a good thing they bring it back, considering they have 3 hour shows (and now two 4h PPVs) on TV every every week. They could easily find a way to slip in a few matches for both titles or feuds but... I can see them failing at that.)
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:25 am

I already said this in another thread, but they are pointless if all they are going to do is make random teams on the fly with all the divas...which is what they'd do <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:38 am

Dat Chilly wrote:
I already said this in another thread, but they are pointless if all they are going to do is make random teams on the fly with all the divas...which is what they'd do <_<
Ohhh c'mon, it can't be worse than* that time WWE had "Brawl for All" :V
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:40 am

Dat Chilly wrote:

Really

They'll just keep the titles between The Submission Sorority, B.A.D, and The Bellas (w/ Alicia) for awhile.

Then they'll "establish" some others teams along the way.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:59 am

Well I can't wait until Paige is a 23 time Tag Champion with 23 different partners I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:02 am

Dat Chilly wrote:
Well I can't wait until Paige is a 23 time Tag Champion with 23 different partners I aint bothered

Really

It'll be Paige as a 23-time Tag Champion with 23 variations of her teaming with Charlotte or Becky Lynch or Bayley.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:58 am

Errrrrrrrr

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:10 am

Inhaleminati wrote:
Dat Chilly wrote:

Really

It'll be Paige as a 23-time Tag Champion with 23 variations of her teaming with Charlotte or Becky Lynch or Bayley.

I can see WWE uploading a "5 things" video (in a year time) about the 23-Time Divas Tag Team Champion Paige, called "5 Paige's Tag Team Partners that you probably don't remember of"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Kane
Jobber
Bryan Kane

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:30 pm

If they do it right, it could work.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:56 pm

They won't do it right.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:51 pm

Well lets look at tit this way. It's taken them 50 years to get the Divas division right...and it still isn't lol.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Dat Chilly wrote:
Well lets look at tit this way. It's taken them 50 years to get the Divas division right...and it still isn't lol.

tit.

Nice pun.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE May Add a New Women’s Title   WWE May Add a New Women’s Title Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE May Add a New Women’s Title

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1