HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW Empty
PostSubject: John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW   John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:00 pm

John Cena was originally advertised to take on Kevin Owens inside a steel cage at tomorrow night’s WWE live event in San Diego, CA but has since been removed from that advertisement listing.

Cena broke his nose in a match against Seth Rollins on RAW and we have a detailed recap of Cena’s current condition on the homepage.

WWE has pulled John Cena from Saturday and Sunday’s WWE live events as well as this Monday’s RAW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW   John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:38 pm

John Cena breaks his nose, gets pulled from 3 shows. Kevin Owens breaks his nose in his first WWE match and works the next day's tapings....and people say Cena ISNT protected.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW   John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Did Kevin even break his nose? I knew he got a pretty bad cut on it, but I didn't hear anything about it actually being broken.

And if Kevin did break his nose, it was stupid to let him work the next day's tapings.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW   John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:05 pm

Yeah it was from Breezes palm strike
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW   John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:07 pm

Cena is their top guy, why wouldn't he be protected?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW   John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:14 pm

CJ Parker, you mean? Regardless, my point still stands. Nobody should wrestle immediately after getting their nose broken.

Also, who have you been talking to that says Cena isn't protected? He obviously is and he obviously should be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW   John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:35 pm

John Cena draws tickets and sells merchandise like crazy, Kevin broke his nose on his FIRST day, yes it was stupid to let him work next day's taping but he shouldn't be as protected as Cena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW   John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 5:02 am

It's not a matter of should or not.
What if it was Owens' will to work the next day so the storyline didn't just suddendly die?

Plus comparing the way his nose broke to Cena's, is a bit different huh?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW   John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:17 am

Awww man. I can totally understand it, but I am still disappointed. I am going to go to my first show this Saturday and he was advertised for it and I was really looking forward to seeing him live. >_>
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW   John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:38 am

Kevin Owens' broken nose: (Spoiler because major page stretch)

Spoiler:

John Cena's broken nose:

John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW 004_RAW_07272015jg_0005-1346874580

Cena's nose is SHIFTED. Cena's nose went to the SIDE. Owens' nose looks like it was struck in the front. Now you guys tell me: which one looks more painful? I've never had a broken nose. To me, Cena's looks more painful. Now this article doesn't say it, but Realt posted it in the other topic: Cena had to undergo emergency surgery. Surgeries aren't needed for all broken noses. If he needed to undergo emergency surgery, then doesn't that indicate that maybe it's more severe than Owens'? Stop comparing the two.

Also, Zanon brought up the point that Owens may have wanted to still work it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW   John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:24 am

^t
Opinion W.O.T.:

Comparing both situations is kind of unfair. It's like comparing when Sycho Cid broke his leg in half with Low Ki's dislocated and replaced shoulder in the same match. Let's just say that these are two different situations, no one is better than the other and be thankful that it wasn't neither of our noses Smile
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW   John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:26 pm

As noted, WWE has pulled John Cena from next week’s WWE tour of Australia due to his broken nose that he suffered in a match against Seth Rollins on RAW. He will also miss Monday’s RAW TV taping.

WWE continues to pull their biggest star from upcoming events as he was pulled from the August 10th RAW in Everett, Washington, and all live events that weekend.

As of this writing, he’s still advertised to appear at the final RAW before SummerSlam on August 17th from Minneapolis.

While WWE continues to pull Cena from upcoming live events, he’s still expected to appear at SummerSlam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW   John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena Pulled From This Weekend Events And Monday’s RAW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1