HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan Empty
PostSubject: Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan   Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:23 pm

and won

Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan 11701149_1615082795443218_6474668835351199683_n

Must have been made of something weak like papier-mâché

or Raditz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan   Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:02 pm

Yeah, I was wondering about that guy. His ring gear was pretty hard to miss. Not only did it look like Saiyan armor, but it was an incredibly bright purple. I guess if his goal was to stand out, he did it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan   Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:06 am

That uniform is lit. He's got that Bardock gear on on. YO
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan   Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:58 pm

I don't like Baron Corbin. To me, he's emotionless in his facial expressions. Plus, he has a strange face that doesn't quite go well with his body. The only thing I like about Baron Corbin is his finisher (end of days) and his music (which would have be perfect for a heel Dean Ambrose).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan   Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:45 am

^still has more facial expressions that Kirsten Steward and (apparently) Lance Storm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan   Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Baron Corbin fought a Saiyan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1