HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone   Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 11:37 am

WWE Superstar Sheamus reached a new milestone this past week as he netted his 200th televised singles victory. Sheamus achieved the feat when he defeated Roman Reigns by countout on this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW on July 6th.

NorthAmericanWrestlingRankings.blogspot.com, which started keeping track of wrestlers’ records and ranking them as of Nov. 2006, noted Sheamus is the first wrestler to win 200 on TV; he was just the 4th person to win 100 back on 8/3/12. Others nearing this milestone [as of 7/8/15] are Randy Orton with 197 wins and John Cena with 188.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone   Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:10 am

Far out, both Sheamus and Randy Orton have more wins then Cena on TV. And people say Cena always wins
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone   Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am

#SAWFT wrote:
Far out, both Sheamus and Randy Orton have more wins then Cena on TV. And people say Cena always wins

This only incorporates from Nov. 2006 until now.

Randy Orton's WWF/WWE Record (which includes live shows) is 535 wins, 58 draws, and 406 losses. He has a 53.6% win percentage. (Since 2001 until now.)

Sheamus's WWE Record (which includes live shows) is 499 wins, 26 draws, and 172 losses. He has a 71.4% win percentage. (Since 2009 until now.)

John Cena's WWF/WWE Record (which includes live shows) is 796 wins, 51 draws, and 191 losses. He has a 76.7% win percentage. (Since 2001 until now.)

So yeah, Cena does always win lol. Sheamus has had a much shorter time in the WWE as well. So the fact he surpassed it first for Nov. 2006 to now is impressive. But I doubt he was the first superstar to reach it period.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone   Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:17 am

^
If all that data is available since 2001, what's the point in this one from 2006 that keeps appearing?
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone   Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:24 am

Dat Chilly wrote:
^
If all that data is available since 2001, what's the point in this one from 2006 that keeps appearing?

I don't know. Maybe that one is more popular. I use http://www.profightdb.com/ which shows pretty much anything of any company from any year and all that jazz. If I wanted to see WrestleMania 1's results, it's a simple search.

But why this one keeps appearing is beyond me. Maybe because they're only including TV wins and they're too lazy to go back and calculate all the other TV wins. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone   Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:19 am

I think the site started in 2006 and starting taking stats then.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone   Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheamus Reaches WWE TV Milestone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1