HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Sanitarium 2015 Results!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Summer Sanitarium 2015 Results! Empty
PostSubject: Summer Sanitarium 2015 Results!   Summer Sanitarium 2015 Results! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:13 am

Dracul du Murier vs. Riley Williamson
GRADER: N/A

Riley wins. Welcome back to the fed!

Mark Stretch vs. John Bane

Only match on the card to go to double no-show!

Danny Diamond vs. Thomas Barnez

Danny wins. Nice work Snoopz!

Northern Lights vs. The Kvlt of Azazel vs. The Blasphemy

Winners are the only ones that posted, New Tag Team Champions, Northern Lights.

James Best vs. Mark Storey

Storey wins. If Caine no shows his MDC Qualifier match, he's out of the fed.

IC and World Title matches have been extended, will post when done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sanitarium 2015 Results!   Summer Sanitarium 2015 Results! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:25 am

Dante Cross(c) vs. Bruce Benjamin

Gave Dante until 20 minutes past the hour because he said he was looking his match over, but he wasn't online. New Champion, Bruce Benjamin!
Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sanitarium 2015 Results!   Summer Sanitarium 2015 Results! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:02 am

Greg wrote:
Dante Cross(c) vs. Bruce Benjamin

Gave Dante until 20 minutes past the hour because he said he was looking his match over, but he wasn't online. New Champion, Bruce Benjamin!

:leo: Dijju though dijju?
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sanitarium 2015 Results!   Summer Sanitarium 2015 Results! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:25 am

Greg: Right off the bat, I see some nice characterization. I like that you established the mood of both competitors as soon as possible. This gives a huge boost to the storytelling of the match. The opening spot was great. Again establishing Xtreme's antics, and Samuel's no nonsense attitude. It could have been described a tad bit better, though. No mention of Greg's recovery and going straight back to the action by writing how he immediately goes on the offensive after him also crashing from the air is a bit unrealistic. Adding how Razor sells the stomps, while seeming minimal, could've also helped. I'm liking the constant crowd reactions, makes it feel like a rightfully big match. I guess I'm just looking for a bit of consistency, since your match's selling gets better throughout the post; but the "lasting effects" I guess you would say, are a bit lacking. After Samuel regains control, you could've written him to catch a breath after the single leg DDT, or the elbow. While this may be implied with hes use of moves; it would be better to state it outright. Also, "Single Leg Boston Crap". Best. Typo. Ever. Your use of the stipulation is great. The ladder is built to be a cruel weapon in the right hands. I love the display of endurance that you portrayed Greg to have in this match, it improves the story telling and ups the "underdog" factor. Though, I didn't quite get the "fatal attraction" part. It's also not on your profile. The powerbomb from the ladder spot was brutal. Mostly cause of how you set it up with how battered Greg was. Easily my favorite spot in the match. Im not sure how I feel about the Deus Ex Machina with Greg being ressurected by an exchange between Razor and the fans, though. Sling Blade spot was also great, but I still liked the powerbomb one better as it did much for the storytelling in my opinion. The SSP spot was unnecessary, but it still added to the characterization of Greg, who was willing to give his all for the company and the fans. Overall, your match was great. Have a bit more consistency with your selling and you'd be awesome.

Razor: I've graded quite a handful of your matches and this doesn't disappoint. Immediate great description of the scenery, and flow of words in the opening brawl. Fucking love Razor's sly antics. Great showing of Greg's quick wit and athleticism, too. Great description, selling could've been a bit more in depth, I guess. The bit of lack doesn't take away from the match, though. "Doesn't bother to rush" Razor you prick. Your ability to make creative spots is as good as ever. That missed Shooting Star Press fucking hurt. Your characterization is great as well, Razor being cocky and sly while Greg's confident and focused. Overall, the match was exciting. A great read. Fuck the ending btw, it's so tragic. Greg's passion leading to his downfall. You made him the better man in your match, despite Razor winning.

Verdict: These pair of posts are worthy of being a main event for a pay per view. Great reads, and I hope this won't be the last time you two face each other. That being said, I can only pick one winner, and it has to be Razor Xtreme. He was a lot more consistent in his description and selling, however you both were equal in all other aspects. Greg, don't be discouraged. This match was very close. I can see you as the WHC sometime soon. Razor, I hate you. Great match, guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sanitarium 2015 Results!   Summer Sanitarium 2015 Results! Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Sanitarium 2015 Results!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1