HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Cena Gives Cesaro Some Much-Deserved Praise In This Passionate Post-Raw Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

John Cena Gives Cesaro Some Much-Deserved Praise In This Passionate Post-Raw Promo Empty
PostSubject: John Cena Gives Cesaro Some Much-Deserved Praise In This Passionate Post-Raw Promo   John Cena Gives Cesaro Some Much-Deserved Praise In This Passionate Post-Raw Promo EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:53 pm

And in case the video gets taken down, here's a short transcript:

“What you can do in this ring is simply amazing, and for years, you’ve been fighting and you just haven’t received the right opportunity. For two weeks-straight, even with The Beast destroying a Cadillac, the word on everybody’s lips is Cesaro. I don’t know when your next opportunity is, but I’m telling you, man to man, you’ve made the absolute most out of the last two. I wanna do something right now that I think is going to help you. Come here and get in this ring.

I want you to take this with you, because this is what keeps me going. You are standing in hallowed ground, among the rowdiest crowd in the WWE Universe. Do you hear them? This is why we are here; this is what keeps us going; this is what gives you the passion when you get an opportunity or they force you to wait for it. It is these people and the sound of excitement, and the passion that keeps your heart beating. I want you to listen to it just one more time before you make your way back behind that screen. This is what it feels like to not only be in the main-event, but to be the man in the main-event. I want you to remember that noise each and every time you step in this ring and give the exact same effort you’ve given for the past two weeks, because they love it. They want to see it, and I know sure as hell you want to give it.

Thank you for giving a guy who’s been around the block for 13 years one more memorable moment in the greatest wrestling city on the planet.”
Back to top Go down

John Cena Gives Cesaro Some Much-Deserved Praise In This Passionate Post-Raw Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena Gives Cesaro Some Much-Deserved Praise In This Passionate Post-Raw Promo   John Cena Gives Cesaro Some Much-Deserved Praise In This Passionate Post-Raw Promo EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:52 pm

And yet itll go nowhere because Vince McMahon will focus on ONE FLUB and essentially have the guy buried on commentary next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Gives Cesaro Some Much-Deserved Praise In This Passionate Post-Raw Promo   John Cena Gives Cesaro Some Much-Deserved Praise In This Passionate Post-Raw Promo EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:51 pm

Rumors: Is that Cena wanted to drop the title to Cesaro, thus making it a triple threat at battleground. However Vince wouldn't allow it. So it's said this promo was also a shot at vince.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Gives Cesaro Some Much-Deserved Praise In This Passionate Post-Raw Promo   John Cena Gives Cesaro Some Much-Deserved Praise In This Passionate Post-Raw Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena Gives Cesaro Some Much-Deserved Praise In This Passionate Post-Raw Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1