HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NXT Diva Out with Injury, First Arab-Canadian Diva Speaks Out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

NXT Diva Out with Injury, First Arab-Canadian Diva Speaks Out Empty
PostSubject: NXT Diva Out with Injury, First Arab-Canadian Diva Speaks Out   NXT Diva Out with Injury, First Arab-Canadian Diva Speaks Out EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:26 pm

WWE.com has conducted an interview with Nhooph Al-Areebi, who is the company’s first Arab-Canadian Diva, and below is quote from Al-Areebi:

“My tryout was last June, but I didn’t hear back until August that they were interested, but to keep working out, training and taking bookings [on the independents], because I was on their shortlist to hire. At first, I was a little bummed out, because I wanted to get my life started now. This was what I wanted to do. I found out in October that they were interested in giving me a contract. It was the happiest day of my life. I was running around the apartment crying, calling my mom. It was crazy.”

NXT Diva Out with Injury

WWE NXT Diva Bayley missed this weekend’s NXT live events as she is dealing with a broken hand. Bayley posted the following on Twitter:

Heading to #NXTCitrusSprings tonight! Anyone going that can sign my cast? pic.twitter.com/hNYjYaUfmk

— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) June 27, 2015

@itsBayleyWWE beautiful inside and out https://twitter.com/Flatfootmcgee/status/614997508083851265/photo/1

— raphael pabon (@Flatfootmcgee) June 28, 2015

Thanks for signing my cast #NXTCitrusSprings! Especially Aaliyah ☺️ https://twitter.com/itsBayleyWWE/status/615221986411839488/photo/1
— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) June 28, 2015
Back to top Go down

NXT Diva Out with Injury, First Arab-Canadian Diva Speaks Out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1