HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torrie Wilson Talks Kissing Vince McMahon On Her First Day With WWE, What Linda McMahon Told Her

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Torrie Wilson Talks Kissing Vince McMahon On Her First Day With WWE, What Linda McMahon Told Her Empty
PostSubject: Torrie Wilson Talks Kissing Vince McMahon On Her First Day With WWE, What Linda McMahon Told Her   Torrie Wilson Talks Kissing Vince McMahon On Her First Day With WWE, What Linda McMahon Told Her EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:31 pm

Former WWE Diva and Playboy playmate Torrie Wilson has been out of the pro wrestling spotlight for quite a while, but appeared on The Ross Report with Jim Ross to talk about her career. Among the topics was Wilson being booked in an angle to kiss Vince McMahon during her first night backstage with WWE.

"First day backstage, I was so nervous. Vince is an intimidating man, and I'd just met him, so of course he's even more intimidating. To have to kiss someone that you're physically scared of, that's frightening," said Wilson.

Perhaps even more awkward than being set to kiss her boss on the first day of work was the fact that Vince's wife, Linda McMahon, was also there when the segment was filmed.

"I remember her telling me when we were filming 'just go for it,' and I was thinking 'this is so messed up right now.' We didn't rehearsed, we just kind of walked through what we were going to do. One take. Her being there made me feel more comfortable," Wilson explained.

Ross then joked with Wilson that at least she didn't have to join the "Vince McMahon Kiss My Ass Club" like he did. You can listen to the entire podcast at this link.

http://podcastone.com/The-Ross-Report
Back to top Go down

Torrie Wilson Talks Kissing Vince McMahon On Her First Day With WWE, What Linda McMahon Told Her

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1