HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE NXT Talent Released Due to Concussion Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE NXT Talent Released Due to Concussion Issues Empty
PostSubject: WWE NXT Talent Released Due to Concussion Issues   WWE NXT Talent Released Due to Concussion Issues EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:36 pm

WWE NXT talent Kamel Dickinson has been released and will have to retire from pro wrestling due to concussion related issues.

Dickinson was profiled by The Royal Gazette in Bermuda, and had the following to say about a concussion he sustained during an ROH match:

“My opponent rock bottomed me and I basically landed on the back of my head with all 200lbs of him on top,” he said. “I had blood coming out of my nose and my vision went dark. The match was only about two minutes and I was concussed for about a week.”
Back to top Go down

WWE NXT Talent Released Due to Concussion Issues

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1