HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?" Empty
PostSubject: Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?"   Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:51 am

Due: Saturday September 21st, at 11:59 PM EDT
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?"   Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:37 pm

The audience is calm as the show returns from commercials. The calmness soon turns to cheers as "Instinct" by Tha Mexakinz is heard coming from a red, white and green monster truck that rides out onto the stage, bouncing up and down with hydraulics. Inside it are Dominik Diveraz driving and Takumi Sanu in the passenger seat; the XWA Tag Team Championships hanging from their shoulders.

Ted Cedar
"Here comes the new Tag Team Champions, Cultural Experience!"

Adam Dennis
"They should have one more Championship with them; the World Heavyweight Championship!"

Ted Cedar
"That's right, Adam. For those unaware, it was actually supposed to be Dominik Diveraz leaving Endure with the World Heavyweight Champion, but after marijuana was found in his room, both him and his partner Takumi had to take drug tests. Dominik's came up positive and Takumi's negative. Due to this, he was disqualified from the tournament and also will not be allowed to compete until the King of Xtreme Pay Per View, meaning he's also exempt from the KoX tournament starting tonight."

Adam Dennis
"All that because he smoked a little bit of a pot. This company."

Dominik seems to be in a surprisingly good mood, as he drives down the ring with the music blazing from his car's stereo. Perhaps he's just grateful that him and Takumi managed to walk away from Endure with the Tag Team Championships. Eventually, they make it to the ring, getting out of the car and entering the squared circle. As they enter, Takumi can be seen noticeably limping. This was due to an injury he suffered during the tag team match, as well as a post-match attack at the hands of the Xtreme Unmistakables. Dominik asks for a microphone.

Dominik Diveraz
"Hola, amigos! As you can see by these bad boys over me and Takumi's shoulders, we are the new XWA Tag Team Champions! ¿No es genial? We beat those culos Razor and Rellim in the Ladder Match and have finally got us this gold that we so rightfully deserved! Takumi's a little banged up, but he'll be fine. Unmistakably Xtreme attacked him after the match, like cobardes. I know some people are a little surprised that I didn't help mi amigo out when this was going on, but honestly, what was I supposed to do? Takumi was already down. If I would've gone into the ring, it would've been two on one! No sense in both of us getting our culos beat. Takumi knows that. Right, Takumi?"

Takumi looks at Dominik, as a smile appears on his face. He nods, only for the smile to fade away when Diveraz turns back around. The audience boos a bit, seeming to think Dominik is making excuses for himself.

Dominik Diveraz
"Tonight is a night of celebrating, though. Let's forget about the cheap attack from those malos perdedores and focus on what's important; our newly won Championships! Tonight is a fiesta night! Takumi, go get some tequila out of the truck."

Doing as he's told, Takumi exits the ring and heads to the monster truck, opening the door and pulling out two bottles of tequila. He reenters the ring and gives one to Dominik. The two men open their bottles and tap them together.

Dominik Diveraz
"Bottoms up, amigo!"

Both men begin to chug their teguila. Well, Dominik chugs whilst Takumi takes a little sip, not being a big drinker. As Dominik continues to chug, Takumi looks around at the audience and then at his Championship. Finally, Diveraz stops with half of the bottle left.

Dominik Diveraz
"That's some good stuff, vato."

Diveraz grins, when suddenly he turns around and swings the bottle of tequila, breaking it over the head of his partner! The audience erupts in jeers as the grin is wiped entirely from Dominik's face and Takumi drops like a sack of potatoes.

Ted Cedar
"What the hell?!"

Dominik drops the microphone that he was holding in his other hand, as well as the Tag Team Championship that was draped over his shoulder, and shouts out at his downed partner, "I should be the World Heavyweight Champion right now, puto! You ruined it!" Takumi tries to get back to his feet, only for Dominik to snap him in the head with a vicious Buzzsaw-like kick. The audience continues to boo extraordinarily loud.

Ted Cedar
"What is Dominik doing?! That's his partner!"

Dominik picks up one of the Tag Team Championships off of the ground and kneels down, waiting for his fellow Cultural Experience member to get back up to his feet. Slowly, Takumi gets back up and he's drilled directly in the forehead with the Championship! After a brief moment, the camera pans in on Takumi to reveal that he's now been busted open.

Ted Cedar
"Takumi's bleeding. My God, Takumi's bleeding."

Dominik picks up the microphone and bends down over Sanu's face.

Dominik Diveraz
"Esto es tu culpa! Me costó mi campeonato! Yo debería ser el rey de esta empresa ahora!"

Dominik pulls himself back up to an erect base as the audience continues cheering heavily.

Dominik Diveraz
"What, you don't like how I treat this perdedor? It is HIS fault I'm not the World Heavyweight Champion right now! One job! He had one job! Pack my weed with my clothes. While I'm busy carrying him on my shoulders in this team, all he needed to do was pack my stuff! Now, because of him, I'm not the World Heavyweight Champion! Because of this pendejo, I'm not the top man in this company like I rightfully should be!"

Ted Cedar
"Oh, come on! It's not his fault you got high! You knew the wellness policy, yet you chose to smoke. Takumi isn't your personal slave, he doesn't have to pack for you! You're a grown man, damnit!"

Dominik Diveraz
"Takumi, puto, I trained you! I made you what you are today! And you know what? I'm not proud of the job I did. You're obviously not competent. You can't even handle the simplest of tasks! I had to win the damned Tag Team Championships by myself last week, while you were busy pretending you had a leg injury!"

Ted Cedar
"That's a damn lie, Dominik, and you know it! Even with his knee injured, Takumi worked his ass off in that match! If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't have won! He literally carried you to victory!"

With the audience still lit up with boos, Dominik looks down at the bloodied Takumi. He drops to his knees and gets in Sanu's face.

Dominik Diveraz
"No more! I will carry you no more! I created you, esa, and now I'm going to get rid of you. I'm not defending my Tag Team Championships with you. Since you fucked me out of the World Heavyweight Championship, and even my chance to be in the King of Xtreme tournament, that means I'm free for our next Pay Per View. So, here's what's going down. Dominik Diveraz. Takumi Sanu. One on one. Winner gets BOTH Tag Team Championships and gets to choose his new partner. As for the loser? The loser is fired!"

The fans let out a loud, yet mixed reaction to Dominik's announcement. The cheers are for the blockbuster match-up while the boos are for the fact that Takumi could potentially be gone from XWA soon.

Ted Cedar
"Does he have the authority to make that match?!"

Adam Dennis
"Hey, I'm sure Smoke Xtreme would have no problem with it. That's ratings, right there."

Dominik Diveraz
"Usted caerá a mi grandeza. Yo soy mejor que tú. Siempre lo he sido, siempre lo será. No eres nada. See you then, 'amigo'."

"Instinct" by Tha Mexakinz hits the PA System as Dominik drops the microphone and picks up one of the Tag Team Championships. He leaves the other one in the ring with the bloodied mess that is Takumi, before exiting. Dominik doesn't even enter the monster truck, instead walking straight passed it.

Ted Cedar
"I'm still shocked over what just happened. Dominik has turned his back on the fans and, most importantly, his own tag team partner!"

Adam Dennis
"Oh, come on Ted. Dominik has done no such thing and you know it. Because of Takumi, he's not the World Heavyweight Champion. I'd be pissed too, if I was him!"

The camera pans in on Takumi's face as the show cuts to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?"   Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:41 pm

You are beautiful.

Love the storyline, love how you started it. So brutality, viciousness, you're displaying how Dominik is mad at Takumi really well. Love it. Great job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?"   Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:44 pm

I don't want to see either of them fired! OMG!
Well good promo, I actually liked it and liked reading it Smile
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?"   Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Oh snap. Dominik is mad, bro.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?"   Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?" EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Go Dominik! Screw that damn idiot for not hiding the weed better, he did it on purpose! Mad as hell

Awesome promo though, loved the way this played out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?"   Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?" EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:25 am

That was.. Wow Sad As I always feel when great Tag Teams split.

You did good with this. I'm following this storyline. So I hope you keep it up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?"   Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?" Empty

Back to top Go down

Cultural Experience "Time to celebrate?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1