HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge #7 - September 2, 2013 Results!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

Revenge #7 - September 2, 2013 Results! Empty
PostSubject: Revenge #7 - September 2, 2013 Results!   Revenge #7 - September 2, 2013 Results! EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Trek Impresses!
In an amazing turn of events, Almandine Trek managed to pull of the victory of a lifetime over former Women's division stand out Kaylenna Parks.  It was a tight match up as the two divas pushed each other to their very limits.  However in the end, the right opportunity pooped up for the debuting diva and she managed to pull out the roll up for the victory.  Can Trek keep this momentum going, or was it merely a fluke?  How will this loss affect Kaylenna Parks?  These questions and more to be answered in the next few weeks.  

Legend Denies his Name?
 In yet another impressive victory Nick Zayvin managed to prove himself superior to Madsen and maintain his title as the best Revenge has to offer.  Can he keep that up though?  With his own personal conflicts, or possibly cooperation.. How will Nick move on from here?[/i]

Last edited by Redskins > Arsenal on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

Revenge #7 - September 2, 2013 Results! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge #7 - September 2, 2013 Results!   Revenge #7 - September 2, 2013 Results! EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Graded Results!

Unfortunately, not a whole lot of grading to do.  I'd like to thank Ky, Razor and Tiff for all showing.  I've gotten PMs from a few of you that didn't show apologizing.  Just know if this happens again, Revenge will likely go away.  It's not active enough for people to be no-showing like that.  Either way, thanks again to those of you who did show.

Kaylenna Parks: You had some very solid description in your match this week, that was a very good part of your work.  In fact, overall it was a good promo for a regular show as it's something I could see happening on TV on a wrestling show.  Only two issues that really need mentioning.  One I already mentioned in that you need to make sure to talk to your opponent about using them.  The other is that Trek didn't really feel like a face in this.  She ended up acting and talking almost the same as a heel would.  If I were to watch it on TV I would have to see myself rooting for Kay simply because Trek attacked her unfairly.  Considering it was her character's debut it doesn't help much.  In the future you should focus more on developing your character.  I'll help where you want of course, just need to figure out what you want to do with Kay, and of course with her feud with Abbie.  

Almandine Trek: I can tell it was indeed a last minute write up, but that doesn't detract from the fact you did a good job introducing her.  You didn't reveal too much, but you put her over as a proper face which I liked.  I do like the explanation on why a lot of things were on camera, I don't see that very often.  Wanting the family to keep up with her is a pretty neat idea.  My only really advice there is to cut down on the number of short and lightly detailed moments.  As while it's a realistic addition, it clogs up from the overall bit.  It is a very good introduction though, I enjoyed it.  Good job.  

Conclusion: Alright, so this one is going to go to Almandine Trek, as I saw more of her character this week, even if only a little.  While Ky, you used her in a bit of the opposite manner.  Don't take that hard, I should have made sure you knew.  Either way, thanks to both of you for showing and allowing Revenge to have a match in grading.
Back to top Go down

Revenge #7 - September 2, 2013 Results!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1