HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XWA Idea Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

XWA Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: XWA Idea Thread   XWA Idea Thread EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:11 pm

I think it's no secret that the fed is a little inactive right now. So, I want to hear your ideas on how we can get the fed activity up a little bit, I had two ideas that crossed my mind:

3 wins to the Title- This is just something I've seen elsewhere, not sure I like the idea, but it might encourage showing.
Making the fed graphics-centric-I feel like having more graphics in the fed might make it more attractive to new members.

I know these two ideas probably aren't great, but at this point, I'm not looking for great, I'm just looking for all ideas, and we can narrow it down from there! If you have any ideas, anything you've seen in other feds that you like, or anything, please post and we can discuss it!

I know we had an "All Ideas Welcome" Thread, but it was old.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

XWA Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA Idea Thread   XWA Idea Thread EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:26 pm

I think the new layout of the fed on the main forum page may be hurting things a bit. It looks very well organized this way, but with everything all compressed into the four boxes you can't really see where any activity is happening. Only one "latest post" will show up on the side of the page for all four sections, so you'd have to actually go into all four and manually search to see if any new topics or posts have been made (unless you tinker with your preferences, maybe?). I mean it could just be me, but I thought that was a concern worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down

XWA Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA Idea Thread   XWA Idea Thread EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Yeah, I agree with this! I think we should change it back!
Back to top Go down

XWA Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA Idea Thread   XWA Idea Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:39 pm

I heard this was actually done in 2WWF before and it looks like a sick idea.

A random Tag Team tournament. Basically you randomly pair up people together, completely random, and have a tournament between the teams that were made, the winners get to face Royal Ascent for the Tag Team Titles.
Back to top Go down

XWA Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA Idea Thread   XWA Idea Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:42 pm

Abdelrahman wrote:
I heard this was actually done in 2WWF before and it looks like a sick idea.

A random Tag Team tournament. Basically you randomly pair up people together, completely random,  and have a tournament between the teams that were made, the winners get to face Royal Ascent for the Tag Team Titles.
This is an idea I've been thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

XWA Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA Idea Thread   XWA Idea Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:48 pm

What 2WWF actually did was it was a randomized tag tournament, but then the winners faced each other (the prize was the vacated Golden Ticket, I believe). That was pretty fun, though.

Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

XWA Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA Idea Thread   XWA Idea Thread EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:34 am

I'm up for some fun storyline, so if someone wants to make a storyline with me, hook me up on PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XWA Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA Idea Thread   XWA Idea Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

XWA Idea Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1