HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games Empty
PostSubject: FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games   FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:10 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/17/e3-2015-final-fantasy-7-wont-be-a-simple-remake-says-nomura?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20(front%20page)&utm_content=13&utm_campaign=Blogroll

Square Enix's recently announced remake of Final Fantasy VII may not be the only classic entry in the series to get a major overhaul for current-gen consoles, as series director Tetsuya Nomura has expressed interest in remaking both Final Fantasy V and VI.

"Considering that we have remakes of Final Fantasy up to IV and then we have VII — I’ve been working with Mr. [Yoshinori] Kitase since Final Fantasy V, and we’ve noticed that V and VI are missing. That bothers me," Nomura told VentureBeat. "How come we skipped over those two?"

Nomura also shared some new information on the Final Fantasy VII Remake, confirming that it won't just be a carbon copy of the original release with spruced up visuals.

In an interview with Dengeki Online (via Gematsu), he said it "won’t be a simple remake," noting that "even if we were only making the graphics prettier for a next-generation machine, I don’t think it would exceed the original version."
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games   FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:16 pm

FF1 remake please. Best FF game ever.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games   FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:08 pm

FF1 has been remade before.

Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games   FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:25 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
FF1 has been remade before.

I want an HD 3D version.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games   FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:26 pm

In the words of Hitler from Inglorious Bastards

"NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE!"

That is all. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games   FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games Empty

Back to top Go down

FF7 Director Wants to Remake More Final Fantasy Games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1