HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

and Dead said I was crazy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

and Dead said I was crazy Empty
PostSubject: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:47 pm

Sheamus is the MITB holder

alright I was talking out my ass when I said that Funny but hell this has to be shocker of the night.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:04 pm

This just in: Bull guessed something where he had a 15% chance to guess it correctly.

and Dead said I was crazy A34fc2a47ddc1137b324afa006daac9d

and Dead said I was crazy May-the-odds-be-ever-in-your-favor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:07 pm

go play in traffic
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:14 pm

Bull wrote:
go play in traffic

This sounds like a death threat.

Imminent warning incoming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:20 pm

oh no it's not a death threat. Playing in traffic is fun. you should really try it. barrel of fun for the whole family.

10/10- IGN
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Honestly this was shocking? I felt almost 100% positive that Kofi or Sheamus would win the MITB, and in hindsight I feel stupid for thinking Kofi would. I aint bothered More of a personal preference there. I aint bothered

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:58 pm

get ready for that rant about why kofi should have won
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:01 pm

Because Sheamus winning was just so good Rolling Eyes
Sheamus was one of the two men who just should not have won. The other being Kane.
Literally any of the other 5 competitors in it would have been a better choice.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:05 pm

PTP winning over New Day was more shocking than Sheamus.

I mean WWE giving the titles to another group of black people?!

Vince, your racism isn't showing anymore D:
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:06 pm

Kofi definitely should have won. But knowing WWE, it's something they never would've done. Meanwhile, Sheamus shouldn't have won at all, but it matches WWE's logic.

And now New Day just lost the titles, which I had a bad feeling about. WWE better have something bigger planned cause right now it seems like they're ruining something good they have with them. Shaking Head

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm

New Day got over without the corporate machine so theyre gonna get the depush. Sheamus winning MITB is shocking and im pretty sure nobody expected that.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Dead wrote:
New Day got over without the corporate machine so theyre gonna get the depush. Sheamus winning MITB is shocking and im pretty sure nobody expected that.

Two people guessed it as their second choice on WWE PPV Slam!

Nobody predicted PTP would win.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:04 pm

Yup and I agree PTP winning was more shocking. That was kind of shocking but at the same time it's more shocking by default. Sheamus winning was NOT a shocker.

I seriously thought Sheamus was a top 2 or 3 favorite going into the match and the main reason I didn't want to pick him over Kofi was cause I thought him winning was almost too obvious. Funny

He's exactly the kind of guy WWE would have win MITB and in the kind of position where it seemed like he'd win it, even though I reeeeally don't think he should have.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:05 pm

I went with Kofi over Sheamus as a "shocker" pick. That would've been badass seeing New Day with the MITB, whether they lost the tag titles or not.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:06 pm

Sheamus winning IMO means we're likely getting a big Daniel Bryan push upon his return. It makes no sense to bring Sheamus and Lesnar into the title picture if we're going to Ambrose/Reigns/Rollins at Wrestlemania for the title.

and Dead said I was crazy FJBloTX
and Dead said I was crazy Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:13 pm

That's also why I thought they might give it to Kofi. They could fit a quick angle with him in there where he holds the title for a really short time.

But really by that logic then no one besides Reigns (or maybe someone like Kofi for that reason) could have won this MITB.

As for Sheamus they could always have him cash in either after WM or very soon (so they could have him lose it some time before the RR and transition to the WM world title feud).

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:04 am

I feel like their might be a shit load of title changes between Summerslam and Royal Rumble.

and Dead said I was crazy FJBloTX
and Dead said I was crazy Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:22 am

Sheamus was my second pick to win (behind Roman). When he didn't win the IC title at Elimination Chamber, I figured they were probably planning to move him further up the card at some point.

Granted, it probably won't be any time soon. The WWE title picture seems pretty stable at least through SummerSlam, but by the time the contract runs out the landscape could be very different than it is now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and Dead said I was crazy   and Dead said I was crazy Empty

Back to top Go down

and Dead said I was crazy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1