HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingsman 2 is going to happen: Matthew Vaughn is writing the script for a sequel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Kingsman 2 is going to happen: Matthew Vaughn is writing the script for a sequel Empty
PostSubject: Kingsman 2 is going to happen: Matthew Vaughn is writing the script for a sequel   Kingsman 2 is going to happen: Matthew Vaughn is writing the script for a sequel EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Matthew Vaughn is writing the sequel to comedy spy movie Kingsman: The Secret Service.

The screenwriter and director told Yahoo! Movies that the planned film would be made if he can get the script good enough.

"The good news is that I'm writing it next door at the moment," Vaughn said.

"If I think I can get the script good enough, then we are making it. Again, stay tuned, but we're doing our damnedest to make that happen."

Asked who he would pick for an American Kingsman agent, he replied: "All I can say is you'll find out in two years in the sequel, so I'm not going to give it away now."

Colin Firth starred in the first film alongside Samuel L Jackson, Mark Strong, Taron Egerton and Michael Caine.

Vaughan previously said that Firth could return in a sequel and Eggsy (Egerton) would remain a key character.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Kingsman 2 is going to happen: Matthew Vaughn is writing the script for a sequel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1