HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Many Can't wait for Vince to retire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Many Can't wait for Vince to retire Empty
PostSubject: Many Can't wait for Vince to retire   Many Can't wait for Vince to retire EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 2:31 pm

Because Vince is an out of touch idiot. WWE will be a lot better off once he is out of power. Many can't wait for the day Triple H takes over because what he has done with NXT. Many are hopeful he can put things back on track.

However even if Vince retires...there is still another problem with WWE...His daughter. I know many of you love Stephanie because she hot and plays a bitch real well on TV...but she is a problem just like Vince. I mean who is the one who had turned the creative team into what it is now? Full of Soap opera writers, comedy's, actors who have no idea how to write for a fucking wrestling company. She is the one.

As much as we shit on Vince and rightfully so...Steph as done a lot of dumb shit as well. Many will give her a pass because she is hot...but she still an issue. Maybe she will just take over the office stuff and leave every wrestling thing to hunter...but I have a feeling she won't.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Many Can't wait for Vince to retire   Many Can't wait for Vince to retire EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:29 pm

The only way Vince could retire is if he dies. Once Vince is gone, there won't be an owner who gets wet over big muscular men like Roman Reigns and John Cena. When Triple H takes over, I can see RAW and Smackdown doing as well as NXT is doing right now, I can see better matches, better storylines, they're finally going to listen to the audience and not Vince. It will be awesome, can't fucking wait.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Many Can't wait for Vince to retire   Many Can't wait for Vince to retire EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:35 pm

^I think you overrate Triple H tbh. His history dictates that he puts his buddies in the spotlight before anyone else, ala Batista winning the Rumble last year, as just one recent example...and he reportedly has his faves in NXT over many other talents.

At the end of the day, Vince's philosophies will get passed down whether it's liked or not. Triple H and Steph have been around Vince, using his methods, all their careers. Only so much will ever change. I think if they see a decent looking big guy, he is always going to get pushed over someone smaller purely because he has "the look".

I think WWE is now trying to cater to the indy audience, but I wouldn't be shocked if they fuck it up lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Many Can't wait for Vince to retire   Many Can't wait for Vince to retire EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:30 pm

Triple H is far from perfect, but his perspective is refreshing after so many decades of Vince.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Many Can't wait for Vince to retire   Many Can't wait for Vince to retire EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 12:12 am

Triple H has already put his buddies in top spots. He's literally taking over the business. <_<

Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Many Can't wait for Vince to retire   Many Can't wait for Vince to retire EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:25 am

Triple H has good buddies though. I aint bothered

I've never minded Vince to this day, mainly because I don't know exactly what decisions have been solely his, but he is indeed out of touch in ways and Triple H will be better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Many Can't wait for Vince to retire   Many Can't wait for Vince to retire EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:56 pm

^
Next time Bluetista returns and is the centre of attention, I'm blaming you I aint bothered

And yes it's because he's the colour of a Smurf I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many Can't wait for Vince to retire   Many Can't wait for Vince to retire Empty

Back to top Go down

Many Can't wait for Vince to retire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1