HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber pleads guilty to assault

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Justin Bieber pleads guilty to assault Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber pleads guilty to assault   Justin Bieber pleads guilty to assault EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:00 pm

The 'Boyfriend' hitmaker - who also accepted a careless driving charge - made the plea in connection with a traffic accident near his home town of Stratford in Ontario, Canada, in August last year.

The 21-year-old singer - who appeared in court via video link yesterday (04.06.15) - was arrested after the incident which saw a mini van collide with an ATV during a ''peaceful retreat'' with his then on-off girlfriend Selena Gomez.

The pair's trip was said to have been ''disrupted'' by the paparazzi and according to Ontario Provincial Police the drivers of both vehicles then ''engaged in a physical altercation''.

According to CBC News, Justin was given a sentence of absolute discharge over his assault charge and fined $750 for careless driving while another charge regarding dangerous driving was dropped.

It isn't the first time Justin has found himself in trouble with the authorities over his on road antics.

Last year he was ordered by a judge to make a charitable donation and take an anger management course after pleading guilty to another careless driving charge and resisting arrest following a DUI incident in Miami, Florida.

However, the star insisted he had turned over a new leaf earlier this year and is now looking to his ''relationship with God'' to help him stay positive in the wake of his multiple run-ins with the law.

He recently wrote on his Instagram account: ''I'm not religious nor do i think I have ANYTHING figured out that's why I call out on God to help me through what I can't do on my own. Developing my relationship with God has been the coolest thing I've experienced, to know that I'm not alone and I don't have to live in fear. (sic)''
Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber pleads guilty to assault

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1