HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015   Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:58 pm

There's a huge difference there. Sting is an outlier. Chill. Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015   Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:49 pm

You're the one who needs to calm down Charlie Brown fuck off
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015   Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:04 pm

I havent said anything wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015   Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:08 pm

face it. If Seth went straight to the main roster and didn't spend all those years in the Devs, he wouldn't be champion right now.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015   Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:15 pm

Oh but Sting did it, so couldn't Seth too? It's not like wrestling in front of a global audience (WCW - Sting) is any different than wrestling in a gym in front a few hundred (RoH - Seth), especially not when it comes to being in front of a global audience. (WWE)
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015   Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:22 pm

Bull wrote:
face it. If Seth went straight to the main roster and didn't spend all those years in the Devs, he wouldn't be champion right now.
Man you are so sure of your speculations Thirsty Mofos

Would his run had be different if he debuted on the main roster? Most certainly.

Batman wrote:
Oh but Sting did it, so couldn't Seth too? It's not like wrestling in front of a global audience (WCW - Sting) is any different than wrestling in a gym in front a few hundred (RoH - Seth), especially not when it comes to being in front of a global audience. (WWE)
Man I didn't think you'd get so butt hurt from what I thought was an obvious joke Neutral

Unless you're joking too Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015   Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:24 pm

1. I'm not butthurt.

2. I can never tell if you're joking or making a serious post. But if you were joking about Seth not needing to go to development, then fair enough. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015   Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:31 pm

No the joke was Seth being in the same situation in Sting.

He didn't need to go to developmental. You guys just put so much value on someone needing to be able to cut a promo. Well not just a promo but whatever goofy shit WWE has him do as well. I just hope you're not as bad as some WWE writers who would prefer to get some actors rather than some independent pro wrestlers. If they had it their way The Shield would have never been what it was because Roman Reigns would have not been able to carry it like Tyler Black or Dean Amborse did.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015   Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:37 pm

But they didn't. I just can't POSSIBLY see how you can truly say that it should have been any other way. You can hate WWE and their writers all you want, but you can't say that Seth hasn't gone completely perfect. How can you say you'd have it ANY OTHER WAY? It's literally been perfect for Seth. If being in development did even a tiny bit for him, then so be it. Why not put him in development, considering how amazing he is now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015   Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:39 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Bull wrote:
Man you are so sure of your speculations Thirsty Mofos

Would his run had be different if he debuted on the main roster? Most certainly.

Batman wrote:
Man I didn't think you'd get so butt hurt from what I thought was an obvious joke Neutral

Unless you're joking too Thirsty Mofos

I am because look at the facts. Rollins couldn't talk on the mic when he was tyler black. I've seen some of his ROH promos and a lot of them are cringe worthy. Hell his early promos as a member of the shield were cringe worthy. But he got better and is probably one of the best guys on the mic. Still needs work on certain aspects but he is far better then what he was as Tyler black. If he wasn't in the dev so long he wouldn't have been noticed by Triple H, he wouldn't have been put into the shield and he wouldn't be champion right now. If he went straight to the roster after signing with WWE he would have been just like Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne, and Tyson Kidd (before being paired with Cesaro) and probably would have been released by now.

You can say I am full of myself all you want and that I am wrong and Rollins would have been a 6 time WWE champion by now if he went straight to the main roster when he was signed. I am taking what I know about how WWE works, What Seth Rollins was like and putting the pieces together to get the picture I am getting. And what I am seeing is Seth Rollins the Jobber not Seth Rollins the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015   Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:44 pm

Batman wrote:
But they didn't. I just can't POSSIBLY see how you can truly say that it should have been any other way. You can hate WWE and their writers all you want, but you can't say that Seth hasn't gone completely perfect. How can you say you'd have it ANY OTHER WAY? It's literally been perfect for Seth. If being in development did even a tiny bit for him, then so be it. Why not put him in development, considering how amazing he is now?
Ric Flair wasn't perfect. He takes back bumps funny. Still the greatest wrestler of all time though.

If they sent him to OVW they would have called WWE and asked them why he was there. A developmental should be more focused on actually developing raw talent. Not trying to better than RAW.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015   Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:46 pm

Bull wrote:
Hell his early promos as a member of the shield were cringe worthy.
So that tells me that going to FCW and then NXT didn't help him in the arena he actually need to work on Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015   Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:28 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Bull wrote:
Hell his early promos as a member of the shield were cringe worthy.
So that tells me that going to FCW and then NXT didn't help him in the arena he actually need to work on Errrrrrrrr

if he wasn't in the fcw and nxt for so long he wouldn't have been with the shield, which means wouldn't have improved on his mic work, which means no WWE title right now. The best thing ever to happen to rollins was the shield and if he hadn't have been in the Dev as long as he did he wouldn't have been apart of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015   Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seth Rollins On How Joey Mercury Saved His Career, WWE Superstar Gets First Win Of 2015

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2