HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angel Di Maria says he will be at Manchester United next season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Angel Di Maria says he will be at Manchester United next season Empty
PostSubject: Angel Di Maria says he will be at Manchester United next season   Angel Di Maria says he will be at Manchester United next season EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:08 am

Angel Di Maria has dismissed suggestions that he is set to leave Manchester United, saying he will be back at Old Trafford next season.

The Argentina international joined United for a British transfer record fee of £59.7 million from Real Madrid last summer.

However, he struggled to make an impression in his debut season and started just one Premier League match after March 4 - the last game of the season against Hull.

That led to reports that he could already be heading for the exit door, with Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain rumoured to be interested in securing his services.

But Di Maria, who is with Argentina ahead of the Copa America, says he has no plans to leave Old Trafford and is looking forward to improving under Louis van Gaal next season.

“I have just finished my first season playing for Manchester United," he told The Sun.

"It was a hard season for me. I think it was hard because it was another country and another league, and this league is harder than the Spanish one. So, I couldn't adapt myself as I wanted to.

"Now I will play the Copa America and then I will move back to Manchester for next season and do my best there."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

Angel Di Maria says he will be at Manchester United next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Di Maria says he will be at Manchester United next season   Angel Di Maria says he will be at Manchester United next season EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:23 am

Rubbish season for him and the whole Man U team, I mean, where are Man Utd that were league 1st and that perfect team?
Back to top Go down

Angel Di Maria says he will be at Manchester United next season

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1