HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. Empty
PostSubject: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:19 pm

On the Bryan and Vinny show they were talking about it. Apparently, Vince McMahon has some problem with the relationship between real life CJ Perry and Miroslav Barnyashev. It's been suggested, privately, that Vince and/or his associates have a problem with the interracial and/or foreign/domestic relationship dynamic. Whatever the reason is, it's being said that the WWE front office is trying what they can to get Rusev and Lana to break up in real life.

The WWE has a track record of putting guys with women and them ending up together in real life. It happened with Triple H and Stephanie, it happened with Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella, and most recently it happened with AJ Lee and CM Punk. WWE strategically picked Ziggler to pair with Lana because Vince McMahon is trying to break up CJ and Miroslav in real life.

WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. FJBloTX
WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:22 pm

What a cunt. If this is true, the sooner Vince just dies, the better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:26 pm

No one has said it, but I think they've chosen Ziggler because they think he's out the door, and want to give him a reason to stick around in the role he's in. I think Ziggler is gone no matter what, and I doubt Ziggman is the kind of guy to steal Miroslav's girl in the first place.

WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. FJBloTX
WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:27 pm

^^ Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:28 pm

HAHAHA!!! That is too funny.
Eeyen wrote:
Whatever the reason is, it's being said that the WWE front office is trying what they can to get Rusev and Lana to break up in real life.

And I completely agree with Mink. Vince McMahon is starting to remind me of Vince Russo.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:32 pm

He's a fucking dick, man.
A 100% dick move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:25 pm

If that is revealed to be truth, then Vince is better off dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:40 pm

Eeyen wrote:
No one has said it, but I think they've chosen Ziggler because they think he's out the door, and want to give him a reason to stick around in the role he's in. I think Ziggler is gone no matter what, and I doubt Ziggman is the kind of guy to steal Miroslav's girl in the first place.
I really enjoy Ziggler. In a way, I hope he doesn't go anywhere because I don't want to have to get into indie wrestling to watch him. But on a different level, I want to see him get what he deserves for the talent he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:10 pm

No company should get in the way of a personal relationship, and if they do break them up, if i were Rusev, i'd quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:17 pm

Holy shit what the fuck Vince...

You know this isn't really a shocker tho because how fucked up Vince can be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:56 pm

Feel bad for Rusev.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:07 pm

I kind of want to see them get married now, just to spite Vince. Neutral
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:45 am

Fail!

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:56 am

I feel like this isn't true, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.   WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana. Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE office wants real life split of Rusev, Lana.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1