HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jake Gyllenhaal thinks Rita Ora is a "great" actress: "I have a lot of time for her"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Jake Gyllenhaal thinks Rita Ora is a "great" actress: "I have a lot of time for her"   Empty
PostSubject: Jake Gyllenhaal thinks Rita Ora is a "great" actress: "I have a lot of time for her"    Jake Gyllenhaal thinks Rita Ora is a "great" actress: "I have a lot of time for her"   EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 am

Jake Gyllenhaal has praised Rita Ora's acting in his new film Southpaw.

The singer makes a brief appearance in the film as a drug addict and prostitute, and Gyllenhaal has "a lot of time for her" after seeing how well she could act.

Speaking at a preview of the film at the Cannes Film Festival (via PA), he said: "[There were] no problems at all. She was great. People will see she brought a lot. I have a lot of time for her."

Producer Harvey Weinstein also had nothing but good things to say about Ora, who has also made appearances in Fifty Shades of Grey and Fast & Furious 6.

"She was prepared. She had no vanity, no problem looking as bad as she does in the film," he said. "People will see a different, dramatic side to her. I would work with her again."

Ora herself has described working with Gyllenhaal as an "incredible experience", adding that he went out of his way to help her on set.

It was recently announced that the soundtrack for the boxing drama will be provided by Eminem.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Jake Gyllenhaal thinks Rita Ora is a "great" actress: "I have a lot of time for her"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1