HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite kind of horror movie?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Favorite kind of horror movie? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite kind of horror movie?   Favorite kind of horror movie? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Do you prefer the slasher flicks? How about movies where people deal with the paranormal? Movies revolving around animals such as sharks? What's your taste in horror?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of horror movie?   Favorite kind of horror movie? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:14 pm

I'm not really a horror fan, but when I do watch one I prefer older films like Exorcist, Psycho and The Omen.

The modern stuff just makes me laugh tbh...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of horror movie?   Favorite kind of horror movie? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:17 pm

I like several of those but I don't find them scary. It takes a LOT to scare me. I don't get scared by movies anymore.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of horror movie?   Favorite kind of horror movie? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Yeah, I don't really get scared with any of the recent movies, I just watch it for the entertainment of a horror film. Also, The Conjuring was oversold on how scary it was, I've seen scarier..

I like slasher horrors.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of horror movie?   Favorite kind of horror movie? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Conjuring had me scared for like two days Funny

and I prefer paranormal stuff. I love slasher movies as well but in some they just exaggerate how much blood spills Shaking Head

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of horror movie?   Favorite kind of horror movie? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:00 am

Slasher movies for sure. Not that scary but I like the way most are done. Paranormal movies are hit or miss for me, and usually not my favorite kind of horror; a lot more on the miss side. With slasher movies, it's kinda rare that they'll be amazing either but there's a good chance I'll like it and feel it was worth the watch if it's not horribly directed/filmed.

StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of horror movie?   Favorite kind of horror movie? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:05 am

Psychological horror for sure, that stuff actually gets to me.  Slasher/paranormal are pretty meh to be honest.  I can enjoy a good slasher flick, as it doesn't try to be anything more than it is.  You watch it to see the blood spill after all.  Paranormal just seems silly to me.  

I also have a big love of zombie films, but its hard to stay interested when they make 500 of them a year..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of horror movie?   Favorite kind of horror movie? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:39 am

I love all kinds of Horror.

Yeah I love Psychological Horror. I guess that would be my favourite kind. Shit that plays with your mind. Also Slasher flicks, I like seeing a lot of blood. I don't mind Paranormal horror. Horror movies with animals are alright. Not the shitty GFX ones. Like with werewolves and whatever. With Comedy Horrors, I could easily lose interest if it's not good. Shaun of the Dead is good.

I watch The Descent Part 1 and 2 a lot.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of horror movie?   Favorite kind of horror movie? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Oh yeah, completely forgot Psychological Horror. Though it still doesn't scare me, I love them.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite kind of horror movie?   Favorite kind of horror movie? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite kind of horror movie?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1