HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars   Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:38 pm

The tag team of Tyson Kidd and Cesaro may be splitting up later this year but it could be best for business, literally. Triple H has reportedly been trying to get Vince McMahon to open his mind to the fact that Kidd and Cesaro are so good and over enough that they should be pushed as singles wrestlers by the end of the summer.

This could mean that Kidd is going for a secondary title but it would still be a singles push. Regarding Cesaro, talk for over a year has been that it’s “now or never” with him but he’s still well-liked backstage and it could be the right time to run with a big babyface push for Cesaro.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars   Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:42 pm

I don't know why they can't get a big push as a tag team.

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars   Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:43 pm

Id rather Cesaro do something as a singles guy. This team was never going to stay together much longer anyway.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars   Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:06 pm

Fuck ya!!!! About damn time.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars   Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Man this team has not even lasted as long as Brutal Burgers Thirsty Mofos

FightGriffFight
Jobber
FightGriffFight

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars   Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Have them have an amicable split, where they could always come back together if needed.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars   Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:41 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
I don't know why they can't get a big push as a tag team.

u wot m8.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars   Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:20 pm

I like the chances of Cesaro. Still don't see Tyson as a singles star. Maybe a nice piece for NXT as a touring brand.

Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars FJBloTX
Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars   Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:04 am

Cesaro needs to get in there with Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns, Kevin Owens, The Authority. I just wanna see amazing 20 minute PPV matches from him.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars   Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:21 am

Luigi wrote:
I just wanna see amazing 20 minute PPV matches from him.
http://www.rohwrestling.com/product/claudio-castagnoli-swiss-sensation-2-disc-set
http://www.rohwrestling.com/product/claudio-castagnoli-swiss-sensation-2-disc-set

Here you go pal good job

Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars   Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 2:00 am

Tyson is, in my opinion, one of the most underrated guys in WWE. I mean, people on here rated him like 5.something out of 10 when we did that ranking of WWE wrestlers thing. That's crazy. The guy is amazing in the ring and can cut a good heel promo, as seen by his work in NXT. I don't know if I could ever see him as being a WWE World Heavyweight Champion, but if not, it wouldn't be for a lack of talent. It'd be because he doesn't really have the gimmick of a WHC. If they repackaged him, maybe, or even if they slowly changed his attitude over a few months. With the right gimmick, I could definitely see him as a WHC. Not the face of the company, but definitely a WHC.

As for Cesaro, he's just ridiculous. I haven't been overly impressed with his mic skills in WWE, although I heard he was better in the indies. I don't think what I've seen has been bad, just not great. However, in the ring, he's one of the best athletes WWE has right now. He's also got a good look, a very old school style look with a decent size, and he's ridiculously strong. If they kept the Heyman/Cesaro thing going, he could've easily, easily, been WHC by now.

I'd actually love to see Kidd or Cesaro turn heel and then they feud with each other for a good two, maybe three months. I'd probably turn Kidd heel, out of the two. They could likely have some amazing matches if they were to feud. Then, by next year, give one of them the Money in the Bank contract. Not sure who I'd give the MitB to between them, though. I'd want both to get at least one reign with the title, but they're both already in their mid-30s. I mean, I bet they could wrestle easily into their late 40s-early 50s, but I doubt they actually will and WWE wants to push younger stars.

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars   Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:59 am

I'm not gonna lie, I wish they'd just stay in the tag division for a while longer. They were amazing in the tag title match at Elimination Chamber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars   Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple H Working on Possible Push Plans for Two WWE Superstars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1