HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlie Sheen graduates from high school

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Charlie Sheen graduates from high school Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Sheen graduates from high school   Charlie Sheen graduates from high school EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:13 am

Charlie Sheen has graduated from High School.
The 48-year-old star has gained his diploma 30 years after being expelled from Santa Monica High School in 1983 because he was a few points short of the requirement and had a 33 per cent attendance record, but he has now finished what he started.
Speaking to TMZ, he said: ''It was a loose end that always bothered me. I just have this lifelong habit of never finishing things.''

The 'Anger Management' actor ditched school for Hollywood, despite the efforts of his parents, actor Martin Sheen and artist Janet Templeton, to persuade him to complete his diploma.
Charlie explained: ''The idea my parents had was for me go to summer school. My response was, 'There's school during the summer? That's crazy!'
''I could think of nothing worse in my first summer of freedom after all that time. I told them, 'Let me go on some auditions and if it doesn't work out, I'll go and get my GED (a diploma equivalency test) and go to college.' But I got the first job I went on. It was 'Grizzly II: The Predator', that horrible thing.''

Charlie admits graduating from High School is one of his greatest achievements so far and he is going to display the diploma in his kitchen for everyone to see.
He explained: ''I'm going to get a spotlight, cordon the thing off. I think it should be put up somewhere, maybe in the kitchen. Or maybe just put it in a drawer.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen graduates from high school   Charlie Sheen graduates from high school EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:14 am

He was a bit slow on the uptake but he got there eventually clap
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen graduates from high school   Charlie Sheen graduates from high school EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Congrats to him on achieving a big goal, but if he were finishing college, it would've been better to hear at this age.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen graduates from high school   Charlie Sheen graduates from high school EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:45 pm

The dude has been out of school for longer than I have been alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen graduates from high school   Charlie Sheen graduates from high school EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:03 pm

^ Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen graduates from high school   Charlie Sheen graduates from high school Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen graduates from high school

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1