HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is... Empty
PostSubject: And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is...   And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is... EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:59 am

AJ Styles defeated Magnus in the final round of the Bound for Glory series to earn a shot at Bully Ray and the World Heavyweight Championship on October 20th at TNA's biggest annual pay-per-view, Bound for Glory.

Leading up to the main event, Styles defeated Austin Aries while Magnus went over Bobby Roode in the semi-final round matches. Afterwards, AJ teased a big segment for next week's episode of Impact Wrestling, and claims he will call out TNA President Dixie Carter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is...   And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is... EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Called it.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is...   And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is... EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:06 pm

AJ to pull a CM Punk. This push leads to him winning the belt and then leaving TNA with it. Trollface!
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is...   And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is... EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Shocking!

*Sarcasm* I hardly watch TNA and I knew he'd win after his one promo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is...   And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:01 am

Nate wrote:
AJ to pull a CM Punk. This push leads to him winning the belt and then leaving TNA with it. Trollface!
I just had that in my mind when I saw the results xD
TNA Creative will surely show themselves to be very immaginative if that happens Razz
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is...   And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:57 pm

I'm glad he won. I was worried after the reveal of the BfG poster that they were going down the Hardy route again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is...   And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Aj wins that is awesome and I bet they will have him hold the belt longer than ROODE.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is...   And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:47 pm

^
Really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is...   And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is... Empty

Back to top Go down

And the Winner of the TNA Bound for Glory Series Is...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1