HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings Empty
PostSubject: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:02 pm

Our correspondent at last night's WWE SmackDown tapings noted that Rusev may have injured his foot or ankle in the match against Ryback.

Rusev was helped to the back by trainers after the match abruptly ended. Fans noted after the tapings that Rusev was spotted in a wheelchair with a brace on his leg. A Twitter user posted the photo below of Rusev at the airport in a wheelchair:

He's injured ?? https://twitter.com/_BellaFam/status/603542895593914370/photo/1
— Leah (@_BellaFam) May 27, 2015
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:33 pm

LOL! Top star? He got buried by Cena before he could become a top star! The title should say "Jobber-to-be possibly injured at last night's WWE Smackdown tapings". Rusev was never a top star. He would have been if he defeated Cena in the feud... but of course not. It was a relief when I saw his name instead of someone like Ambrose, Rollins or Wyatt injured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:22 pm

Put on 4 good matches with John Cena and all of a sudden he's a jobber? Yeah it's why he's only lost to John Cena and no one else. Hell yeah he's a jobber..... ADRIAN?!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Honestly he should be up for most improved wrestler. For the last year I've said he has no potential beyond the Cena fight and he was just another Vladimir Kozlov... but damnit if he isn't absolutely fucking killing it right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Rusevs work on Monday was 10/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:03 pm

if he is hurt...this maybe the best thing for him right now. Because WWE was going to make him look like a idiot and a fool with this feud with Lana. This could possibly save him from becoming Rusev Mero. He can stay off tv for a few months and come back as a badass. This is coming from someone who doesn't even like Rusev.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:29 pm

#SAWFT wrote:
Put on 4 good matches with John Cena and all of a sudden he's a jobber? Yeah it's why he's only lost to John Cena and no one else. Hell yeah he's a jobber..... ADRIAN?!

Correction: Jobber-to-be*

I never said he was a jobber at the moment. I just said he isn't much of a top star.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Bull wrote:
if he is hurt...this maybe the best thing for him right now. Because WWE was going to make him look like a idiot and a fool with this feud with Lana. This could possibly save him from becoming Rusev Mero. He can stay off tv for a few months and come back as a badass. This is coming from someone who doesn't even like Rusev.

I completely agree. But I think Rusev should make a return with a different look, similar to what Edge and Jericho did when they returned. Perhaps looking like this?

Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings Wvb9yr

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:47 pm

NAH
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:14 pm

That look is awful. The long hair imo is a must.

And I agree with Dead. Rusev might be their best male actor. I hope WWE sees just how frigin good he is.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:56 am

I'd love to see the WWE in Luigi's vision. They'd be out of business by the end of the year Funny

And Rusev has been doing very well when I, like Ian, thought he'd just be this American hater that comes and goes. They are bringing some more aspects to his character now and, so far, it's working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:26 pm

Rusev has been pulled from this weekend's WWE live events in North Carolina. He was scheduled to face John Cena in steel cage matches but Kane will be replacing him. As noted, there's talk of putting Bray Wyatt in the Elimination Chamber on Sunday if Rusev is unable to compete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:37 pm

I feel Rusev has the ability to stand on his own without Lana if they book him properly. The dude can talk and he's not a bad wrestler so he should be fine. I look to Umaga as an example of someone who was still relevant years after they pulled Armando Estrada as his manager. The only catch with him was he never spoke english throughout that entire gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:31 pm

ChollyD32 wrote:
I'd love to see the WWE in Luigi's vision. They'd be out of business by the end of the year Funny

And I'd hate to see the WWE in Chilly's vision. They'd be out of business by the end of the month. My ideas aren't that bad, that's just typical of you to shit on everything I say, so fuck off
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:36 pm

Urgh, learn to take a joke already <_<
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:38 pm

Chilly would just book it like it was TNA. NAH
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:42 pm

See? That's a joke. It was funny. Everyone is happy.

Although, Ian, burn in hell.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:15 pm

ChollyD32 wrote:
See? That's a joke. It was funny. Everyone is happy.

Although, Ian, burn in hell.

Smile

Ya I see, that was a joke, it was funny. Yours wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Man, you're bitter :\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:45 pm

Speaking of jokes, Luigi told a funny one when he suggested Kofi Kingston should be a main Eventer.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:59 pm

#SAWFT wrote:
Speaking of jokes, Luigi told a funny one when he suggested Kofi Kingston should be a main Eventer.

Funny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:11 pm

#SAWFT wrote:

As a heel, ya. So what? I don't see it as a joke, it's a debate, you idiot. Not many people seem to be laughing expect for you, all I see is people sharing their thoughts and opinions on a topic that had the most views in that section. What I find funny is that you're a Rusev fan. Now that's hilarious! Funny

Last edited by Luigi on Thu May 28, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:12 pm

#SAWFT wrote:

Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings SMACKDOWN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Luigi wrote:
#SAWFT wrote:

As a heel, ya. So what? I don't see it as a joke, it's a debate, you idiot. Not many people seem to be laughing expect for you, all I see is people sharing their thoughts and opinions on a topic that had the most views in that section. What I find funny is that you're a Rusev fan. Now that's hilarious! Funny
I really don't enjoy people like you making this kind of stuff not fun..
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:32 pm

Luigi is like Bull:

If it's not their way, it's the wrong way and everybody else is wrong, living in their own world of wrongness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings   Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next