HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bill Goldberg Praises The Undertaker, Talks About Turning Heel In WCW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Bill Goldberg Praises The Undertaker, Talks About Turning Heel In WCW Empty
PostSubject: Bill Goldberg Praises The Undertaker, Talks About Turning Heel In WCW   Bill Goldberg Praises The Undertaker, Talks About Turning Heel In WCW EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:40 am

Mark Suleymanov of The Inquisitr recently spoke with Bill Goldberg. The full interview can be found at this link (http://www.inquisitr.com/2120863/exclusive-goldberg-talks-legends-of-wrestling-wwe-return-gfw-nfl-sting-and-more/). Below are a few highlights:

A heel turn:

"I'm glad because I can be a role model for kids but oh man, did I want to be a heel. I would have been the best Bruiser Brody'ish, bald, freaking monster anybody would have been. People think Brock [Lesnar] is good as a heel, oh man. They turned me one time in WCW in Baltimore, the night before I wrestled Hacksaw Jim Duggan and he just got over surgery and he had cancer. I had to go out and blast him and had a Make-A-Wish girl in the back, with cancer. So I come back after the match and she's in tears, wrestling is wrestling, I get it, the good, bad and evil and trying to storyline people in and out of what they think is going to happen. But I wasn't going to do that. I failed as a wrestler in that I didn't turn heel but I think I won as a human being. Because if there is one girl or one kid that thinks less of me and doesn't idolize me because of the fictitious stuff I've done in the ring in a negative fashion, I don't want to risk that. I didn't reach the level I could have reached but it doesn't matter to me. That one little girl destroyed me and I told them the next day that we're going back., immediately."

The Undertaker:

"Mark's awesome, dude. Talk about revolutionizing the business, he was unbelievable and to see that he still does it in some capacity is unbelievable. And he's a great guy and I very much appreciate him both in and out of the ring."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Bill Goldberg Praises The Undertaker, Talks About Turning Heel In WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Goldberg Praises The Undertaker, Talks About Turning Heel In WCW   Bill Goldberg Praises The Undertaker, Talks About Turning Heel In WCW EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:58 am

Wasn't Goldberg technically heel after he came back from his injury? Granted, it was because people were booing him and were bored of him xD
Back to top Go down

Bill Goldberg Praises The Undertaker, Talks About Turning Heel In WCW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1