HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Creative Team Member Passes Away, Samoa Joe And Other Wrestlers Comment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Former WWE Creative Team Member Passes Away, Samoa Joe And Other Wrestlers Comment Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Creative Team Member Passes Away, Samoa Joe And Other Wrestlers Comment   Former WWE Creative Team Member Passes Away, Samoa Joe And Other Wrestlers Comment EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:51 am

Former WWE creative writer Joe Franciosi passed away from a heart attack on Friday. Joe worked on the WWE creative team in 2010 and once did a segment with Ted DiBiase where he took out a fake eye. He was responsible for pitching the William Shatner segment where Shatner performed his own version of WWE theme songs. He most recently did creative for Championship Wrestling from Hollywood and started out with Rick Bassman's UPW promotion in California.

Below are some tweets remembering Joe:

Samoa Joe ✔@SamoaJoe
Rest in Peace Joe Franciosi. I love you brother, see you on the other side...

TAZ ✔@OfficialTAZ
Very sad to hear of passing of WWE Creative team member JOE FRANCIOSI. Was a straight forward no nonsense talented guy. RIP.

allprowrestling @allprowrestling
APW would like to send our condolences to the friends & family of Joe Franciosi. A well respected producer in CA's wrestling community #RIP

CWFH @CWFHollywood
We are all saddened with the loss of Joe Franciosi aka Schmo. He was a beloved member of our family and will be deeply missed.

Adam Pearce @ScrapDaddyAP
Joseph A. Franciosi was my brother. Was part of the "pro wrestling" story of so many. Godspeed, my friend. I love you.

Frankie Kazarian ✔@FrankieKazarian
Man. Ugh... Lost another good brother WAY to early. RIP Joe Franciosi. Thanks for the more than 15 years of friendship.

David Lagana ✔@Lagana
Horribly sad news on the passing of Joe Franciosi. Thoughts are with his wife and kids.

Joey Ryan ✔@JoeyRyanOnline
He was brutally honest in a business full of liars and thieves. Some faulted him for it. I admired it. RIP to a good friend, @SchmosEyeball.

Former WWE Creative Team Member Passes Away, Samoa Joe And Other Wrestlers Comment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1