HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Star Releasing Tell-All Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Former WWE Star Releasing Tell-All Book Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Star Releasing Tell-All Book   Former WWE Star Releasing Tell-All Book EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:57 am

Tomorrow, former WWE Superstar JTG will be releasing his first book titled “Damn! Why Did I Write This Book?”

The book will feature backstage stories from his time in WWE and OVW, and below is promotional material for the book:

DAMN! WHY DID I WRITE THIS BOOK? Is a compilation of short stories all focused around the four letter word that has ended more wrestling careers than steroids, pills and alcohol combined. HEAT!

HEAT – A “black cloud” that follows a superstar after a personal conflict or misunderstanding between two individuals or more backstage.

In Damn! WHY DID I WRITE THIS BOOK, I take the reader, on a journey, from the beginning of my career, to the final curtain call; sharing stories on how I battled Heat from day one, while managing to piss off more people for writing this book!!!
Back to top Go down

Former WWE Star Releasing Tell-All Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Star Releasing Tell-All Book   Former WWE Star Releasing Tell-All Book EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:04 am

He got the book's title the day he was fired. "DAMN! WHY DID I TURN MY PHONE ON?!"
Back to top Go down

Former WWE Star Releasing Tell-All Book

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1