HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Billy Corgan Purchases Wrestling Tape Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Billy Corgan Purchases Wrestling Tape Library Empty
PostSubject: Billy Corgan Purchases Wrestling Tape Library   Billy Corgan Purchases Wrestling Tape Library EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:31 pm

New TNA creative member Billy Corgan recently noted that he had purchased a wrestling tape library, and detailed the contents in several tweets (collected below):

“One thing I’ve yet to reveal, until now, is that I’d recently purchased the wrestling archives of the great, Chicago promoter Bob Luce… Amongst Mr. Luce’s collection were 9000 photos from 1955-1961, with many featuring Verne Gagne both in and out of the ring, and at home. So someday soon I hope to put together a book and possibly a website to share these fantastic images of so many legends like Mr. Gagne. Plus: The Sheikh, Cholak, Crusher, Dick the Bruiser, Snyder, Angelo Poffo, the Koloffs, and so many, many more, in their absolute prime.”
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Billy Corgan Purchases Wrestling Tape Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Corgan Purchases Wrestling Tape Library   Billy Corgan Purchases Wrestling Tape Library EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:34 pm

That's pretty cool. It's cool that WWE isn't able to monopolize the history of wrestling.

Billy Corgan Purchases Wrestling Tape Library FJBloTX
Billy Corgan Purchases Wrestling Tape Library Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

Billy Corgan Purchases Wrestling Tape Library

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1