Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:04 am

Her left eye is higher and bigger than her right one... Mine is too. Shocked

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 FJBloTX
Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:06 am

Miley wants so badly to be a sex symbol, it's crazy. Funny

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:45 am

She does whatever and the media shoves it in our face basically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:31 am

It's a good song but I wasn't expecting her to be riding a ball naked in the video Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:13 pm

She should just make a sex-tape and get over it.

Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:25 pm

realt wrote:
It's a good song but I wasn't expecting her to be riding a ball naked in the video Funny
Seriously Funny
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:16 pm

STATICK wrote:
Her left eye is higher and bigger than her right one... Mine is too. Shocked
Shit, same here. OMG!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 pm

To RX:
I don't get why she gets judged more than Katy Perry or Lady Gaga?
Is it cause she was on Disney?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Lady Gaga and Katy Perry were doing their schtick from the very beginning, they still get judged but people come to expect it from them.

Miley Cyrus is supposed to be a role model for young women, but then she decided to go and destroy her image, thats what people are up in arms about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Isn't Lamar Odom a role model for young boys but he's a junkie and a drunk. He's supposed to be a professional sports star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:11 pm

People dont look up to Lamar Odom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Kids into sports might. My point is though, there's famous people all over the world who do silly stuff, some get more grief than others.
Miley didn't kill anyone, she just gyrated a bit and stuck her tongue out.
There's far worse people in the world than her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Girls 10 years and younger dont understand that though, they see someone they look up to and they go "hmm, maybe i should do that too!". With Lamar Odom, thats a behind the scenes thing, its not like kids are watching him snort coke on the basketball court during team timeouts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Parents of girls aged 10 shouldn't let them watch Miley. They can block content on the internet, although no 10 year old should be on a computer and they can do the same on mobiles, they shouldn't have those either at 10.
There's many ways to avoid seeing her if they don't want their child to see her.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:39 pm

Exactly, Dead, thank you.

Miley started out on Disney, got a following of tons of little girls, earned the trust of parents that let their kids look up to them, and then she goes and sluts herself out. Think of all the little girls that like "Hannah Montana", the ones that were watching the MTV awards or w/e or considering everyone's talking about it, heard she's now a slut.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:44 pm

realt wrote:
Parents of girls aged 10 shouldn't let them watch Miley. They can block content on the internet, although no 10 year old should be on a computer and they can do the same on mobiles, they shouldn't have those either at 10.
There's many ways to avoid seeing her if they don't want their child to see her.

You cant block EVERYTHING. There's television, magazines, word of mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:44 pm

A child won't be corrupted by seeing her in flesh coloured bikini.
You swear the way you're talking that this kind of thing hasn't been going on for years in the show biz world. Look how Lindsay Lohan turned out?
The world didn't go mad because she fecked up her own life.
Back to top Go down

And she was also a Disney star
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Lindsay Lohan wasn't nearly as big as Miley Cyrus was with kids. Hannah Montana became excessively popular with kids whereas Lohan wasn't all that much.

By the way, what happened to being all "moralistic" Realt? You seem to be defending her quite a lot, she doesn't fall under "Saint" no matter what you say, is there some reason for it?

I should probably look up if Miley Cyrus is Irish...

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:54 pm

realt wrote:
A child won't be corrupted by seeing her in flesh coloured bikini.
You swear the way you're talking that this kind of thing hasn't been going on for years in the show biz world. Look how Lindsay Lohan turned out?
The world didn't go mad because she fecked up her own life.
Never said things werent going on like this back on the day, it wasnt as frequent as it is now. Miley Cyrus is the topic TODAY, people were upset when Britney Spears fucked up her life, people are upset that Amanda Bynes is throwing her life away. People were worried that Lindsey Lohan was gonna be dead at some point because of all the drugs she took.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:59 pm

Selena Gomez is a role model for girls and she did springbreakers. Which isn't as bad as Miley, but my point is just because she was on disney doesn't mean she's gonna keep it PG or PG13. It's her life and if she wants to grow up and be more out there, LIKE GAGA or Katy Perry, that's her.

Bieber is a role model for girls too, no lie. Look what he has been doing for the past few weeks/months. Nothing but stupid shit. Girls still look up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Batman wrote:
Lindsay Lohan wasn't nearly as big as Miley Cyrus was with kids. Hannah Montana became excessively popular with kids whereas Lohan wasn't all that much.

By the way, what happened to being all "moralistic" Realt? You seem to be defending her quite a lot, she doesn't fall under "Saint" no matter what you say, is there some reason for it?

I can say what I like Razor. If you don't like it that's your tough.
It's funny how you question me now Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 pm

realt wrote:
Batman wrote:

I never questioned whether or not you were allowed to say it, you just sound like a giant hypocrite for it.

ilikewwe11 wrote:
Selena Gomez is a role model for girls and she did springbreakers. Which isn't as bad as Miley, but my point is just because she was on disney doesn't mean she's gonna keep it PG or PG13. It's her life and if she wants to grow up and be more out there, LIKE GAGA or Katy Perry, that's her.

Bieber is a role model for girls too, no lie. Look what he has been doing for the past few weeks/months. Nothing but stupid shit. Girls still look up to him.
I hate Bieber too.
Little girls didn't get to see Spring Breakers and if they did, their parents suck.
Either way, not a fan of Gomez either, but to say she's a slut is a bit much. Cyrus is a giant slut.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:11 pm

ilikewwe11 wrote:

A movie is totally different than how you act all the time. Also, girls dont look up to Bieber, they want to BE with Bieber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Batman wrote:
realt wrote:
Batman wrote:

I never questioned whether or not you were allowed to say it, you just sound like a giant hypocrite for it.

ilikewwe11 wrote:

I hate Bieber too.
Little girls didn't get to see Spring Breakers and if they did, their parents suck.
Either way, not a fan of Gomez either, but to say she's a slut is a bit much. Cyrus is a giant slut.
Good thing I don't give a fuck about what you think then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball music video

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next