HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery" Empty
PostSubject: P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery"   P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery" EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:01 am

1 post by The Good Doctor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery"   P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery" EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:57 am

P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery" Giphy

Lights slowly start to come on in a deep dark hallway. Upon the walls of the hallway where posters, posters of XWA wrestler present and past.  The posters showed the wrestlers in their greatest moment in their careers. The happiness, the glory, the sense of accomplishment.

The sound of foots steps can be heard coming down the hallway. Each step the lights begin to flicker red. The footsteps where created by the Good doctor. As he begins to pass the posters on the wall, the images on them begin to change. From glory to failure, from happiness to pain.

At the end of the hall the doctor stops. The lights begin to turn off behind him; one by one the hall way becomes pitch black. The lights are all off, nothing can be seen. However two little red dot appear in the place where the Doctor’s eyes are.

“Don't ever laugh as a hearse goes by,For you may be the next to die.”
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery"   P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery" EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:09 pm

I'm confused. You do the promo today, but didn't respond to my message titled "Please Respond To This Message". Please go respond to that message.

As for the promo, I liked it. It was short, but it still painted a nice picture. Good description. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery"   P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:55 am

I'm really beginning to hate that song, it gets in your head. whistle
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery"   P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:52 am

This promo has the same concept as my first ever promo on here lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery"   P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery" Empty

Back to top Go down

P4.) The Good Doctor | "The Joy of Misery"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1