HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant Empty
PostSubject: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:46 pm

In what might be a response to the New Day’s crowd reaction on Raw Monday night, Big E posted the following on Twitter:

I choose to clap because I wish to forget the despair I feel waking up in another hotel room in a town whose name I can’t recall.

— Epsilon (@WWEBigE) April 1, 2015

I choose to clap because I wish to forget the emptiness that accompanies money & fame.

I choose to clap to forget the “fans” who interrupt my meal to tell me to sign a menu for their 3rd cousin’s wife.

I choose to clap to forget the “fans” who drag their 5 year-olds to airports at 4 AM to meet the wrasslors.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:52 pm

OH MY GOD YES, DO IT
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:58 pm

Good. They could play a really serious heel role.

Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant FJBloTX
Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:23 pm

I bet they'll still be terrible.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:49 pm

HBSHIZZLE wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:52 pm

Theyd be a lot better as a heel group. Remember the teased implication they were gonna be the new Nation when they first formed? Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:03 pm

It was never teased. That was just the fans jumping to conclusions. Xavier Woods was going about the same shit then as he is now, only they dance like morons <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:17 pm

Hopefully they still clap and yell New Day. If heel turn goes through.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:51 pm

New Day is an actual visual representation of that time Vince told the UK crowd "Come on and have some fun tonight, damnit!" Hard to believe they aren't getting over with the fans. Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:13 am

I remember once it cut from some serious segment backstage to the ring...and it had them three morons dancing around, all looking like they are about to have seizures. People wanted them to be strong and beat people up. Instead they got this annoying crap...

"We're angry! We're getting held back! So lets.......DANCE!" xD

Plus anything with Kofi Kingston in it I find hard to give a shit about <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:59 am

Kofi was much better as a singles wrestler going for the Mid-Card Titles, and he's actually a very credible wrestl--- erm performer to work as a jobber / Crowd entretainer. (stunts and shit). Just kill the gimmick, revamp the characters and make them more relevant.

The whole "New Day" crap... meh. I still preferred Adam Rose's group over New Day anytime. (at least Adam Rose's gimmick debut was received with "That was Awesome!" chants.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:45 am

New Day need to be revamped into a more pumping up the crowd way IMO. The gimmick can work, if they made The New Day clap to Uptown Funk. Big E could yell out doo doo doo, and the others could be like "Uptown Funk you up".
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:56 am

That's just asking for "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Funny
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:04 am

Yeah, they need to stop the dancing and become heels. There isn't really a strong heel tag team right now, so that spot is wide open.

As Cesaro is just too well liked right now, even casual fans love him, though that may just be another sign of how little attention the tag division is getting right now.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Jobber
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:51 pm

HBSHIZZLE wrote:

Yeah That

Zanon wrote:
Kofi was much better as a singles wrestler going for the Mid-Card Titles, and he's actually a very credible wrestl--- erm performer to work as a jobber / Crowd entretainer. (stunts and shit). Just kill the gimmick, revamp the characters and make them more relevant.

Yeah That

We'll see how they go as Heels, but I still think they'll be pretty bad because the gimmick is crap.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:54 pm

Kofi to turn on Big E and woods as he turns heel.
Big E Vs Kofi would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Kofi as a solo heel ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Jobber
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:59 pm

At least that would solve the problem of having three guys in a tag-team stable. I never really understand how we're supposed to buy that one member of the stable would be happy to stand at ring side whilst the other two compete for and could potentially hold the tag titles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:01 pm

HBSHIZZLE wrote:
Kofi as a solo heel ROFL!

Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:02 pm

You don't know, Kofi as a heel can be really good and pass all of our expectations, for ex: Daniel Bryan when he was in NXT, I thought he was a joke and he would go to be a jobber in WWE. But look at him now, one of the best wrestlers on the roster. And arguably one of the best in the last 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Jamaican biscuits ain't gonna' do shit <_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant   Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Big E Teases New Day Heel Turn With Twitter Rant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1