HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Surrender Card

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

No Surrender Card  Empty
PostSubject: No Surrender Card    No Surrender Card  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:04 pm

So far

BFG Series semi Final Match

AJ Styles v. Austin Aries

BFG Series semi Final Match

Magnus vs. Bobby Roode

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Bully Ray (C) vs. Mr. Anderson  
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

No Surrender Card  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Surrender Card    No Surrender Card  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:28 pm

AJ vs. Aries. Hopefully THIS time, it doesn't end as lame as it did last time.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

No Surrender Card  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Surrender Card    No Surrender Card  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:28 am

Gut feeling is Aries > Styles and then Aries > Roode.

No Surrender Card  FJBloTX
No Surrender Card  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

No Surrender Card  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Surrender Card    No Surrender Card  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:26 am

^ I disagree, I don't see Aries main eventing BFG two years in a row. I think it's gonna be AJ > Roode in the finals. Although I could be wrong and they could go with Magnus instead of Roode. But I'm 100% positive AJ will be in the BFG main event regardless. They've been building it up for almost a year now.
Back to top Go down

No Surrender Card  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Surrender Card    No Surrender Card  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:51 am

Aries and roode might have a match at BFG, it seems they are going to go into a feud soon.
Back to top Go down

No Surrender Card  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Surrender Card    No Surrender Card  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:00 pm

^ I was thinking that myself actually, seems like after watching Impact tonight... Aries has since turned face again (I haven't heard anything official, but it seems like he has).

Plus I just don't see Aries facing Bully Ray, for starters it seems like Aries hasn't gotten much exposure in the last few weeks other than that one night where he faked joining up with Roode/Kazarian/Daniels. AJ's gotten more exposure of the last number of weeks/months and again... they've been building it up since last year that AJ would win the BFG series and kinda in a way solidified it with him winning the last chance gauntlet and jumping up to first in one night. Not that I wouldn't mind seeing Aries challenge for the title at BFG, I just think AJ deserves it more.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

No Surrender Card  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Surrender Card    No Surrender Card  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:19 pm

Yeah, I'm positive AJ Styles will win the thing and then win the title at Bound for Glory (while signing a new long term deal before then too). I agree that Roode and Aries will face at BfG as well, which should be awesome on the biggest show.

Honestly, this looks to be a great show on paper next week. I'm glad to see Mr. Anderson back as himself and not in Aces and Eights.
Back to top Go down

No Surrender Card  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Surrender Card    No Surrender Card  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:36 pm

I guess they are giving the face push they where going to have with DOC with Anderson
Back to top Go down

No Surrender Card  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Surrender Card    No Surrender Card  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:51 pm

So Anderson is out of Aces and Eights?
Back to top Go down

No Surrender Card  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Surrender Card    No Surrender Card  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:55 pm

I guess so
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

No Surrender Card  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Surrender Card    No Surrender Card  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Yeah, he turned on Bully at the end of his match against Sting, saying he was facing him for the title and then did his mic shtick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Surrender Card  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Surrender Card    No Surrender Card  Empty

Back to top Go down

No Surrender Card

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1