HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments Empty
PostSubject: WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments   WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:10 am

As noted, Director Max Landis released a “Wrestling Isn’t Wrestling” parody, which refers to many famous WWE names, including Triple H.

According to both the director, Max Landis, and Bryan Alvarez of F4WOnline.com, the WWE front office apparently loved the parody film, but due to explicit language used in the movie asked that WWE talent not Tweet about the film.

On a recent edition of Wrestling Observer Live, host Bryan Alvarez said WWE told talents not to Tweet about the movie because they didn’t like it, however Landis took exception to Alvarez’s comments and said they were untrue. Landis added everyone in WWE loved the film, but because it violated WWE’s PG policy, talent was told not to react to it on social media. The following exchange between Landis and Alvarez took place on Twitter:

Hey @bryanalvarez I appreciate you saying that WWE wasn’t happy with #wrestlingisntwrestling but I can tell you for actual fact: BULLSHIT.

— Max Landis (@Uptomyknees) March 20, 2015

@bryanalvarez They’re not allowed to tweet it cause of content (language, etc) in the PG era. Not enmity.

@bryanalvarez Office verrry happy, trust.

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments   WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:00 am

Barring a few comments about Cena, I'm not sure what there would be for the WWE higher-ups to dislike about it. Especially because he spent half the thing praising Trips.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments   WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:37 am

I haven't seen it, but the title sounds like something Vince would like.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments   WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:39 am

Well he did mention Benoit...

WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments FJBloTX
WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments   WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:48 am

Mink wrote:
Barring a few comments about Cena, I'm not sure what there would be for the WWE higher-ups to dislike about it. Especially because he spent half the thing praising Trips.

I think it's both praising and making fun of him. Which I bet Triple H if he has seen it, doubt it, but I think he would see it as mostly making fun of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments   WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:22 pm

^I'm fairly sure Triple H saw the movie. He's quite nosy when it comes to wrestling parodies.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments   WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:23 pm

ha, Triple H...nosy.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments   WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:24 pm

^ hehe 'nosy'.

And Bryan Alvarez sucks I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments   WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Eeyen wrote:
Well he did mention Benoit...
Yeah That

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments   WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:49 pm

Anything the Wrestling Observer says makes kittens cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments   WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Reportedly Tells Talent Not to React on Social Media to New Triple H Parody, Director of Film Comments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1