HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" Empty
PostSubject: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:54 pm

Due March 30th, 2015 @ 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:00 am

The fans are excited as the signs of excitement are on their faces, we go to the entrance, laughters go all over the place. "Tucker Undernutz bitchezzzz" blasts over the PA System. The old man Tucker Undernuts comes and he's not impressed at all, as two sad events happened last week at Vendetta 106.

Tucker Undernuts makes his way to the ring slowly, and asks to highlight what happened last week, we go into the big screen as we see Ryan Quill ruining Prince's own marriage, and then Prince Alex losing to Vertigo.

[Tucker]
You see this bitch Ryan Quill, he came here on his freakin' debut and he ruined Prince Alex's own marriage, what a complete dick move this is man. Tonight, the whole world will see how a man called Prince Alex The Third will crush the skull of a party ruiner called Ryan Quill.

The fans are showing their disapproval for Tucker as he absolutely doesn't give a shit about what they are saying.
[Tucker]
And let us go to the newcomer Vertigo... *pauses* Vertigo, we appreciate you. You're a really badass guy and you deserved to win last week, you can really climb up the ranks and you proved yourself. And that's why we don't give a FUCK about you.

[Tucker]
Let us go back to Ryan Quill, now you man, you're a coward.
You think you're a man but you came sneaky peaky and attacked Prince Alex III.

[Tucker]
And today, it is Prince... errr, I mean Brian Quill Vs Ryan Quill.

The fans are shocked as they want to see this Brian Quill guy. Tucker, laughs and points at the curtains.

Smoke and Mirrors hits the PA System as a little kid stands up to see who the Brian Quill guy is. [i]

[Little Kid]
Look look daddy.

[i] A guy wearing a hoody and covering his face emerges from the curtains, under the hoody he's wearing a golden suit, and golden boots. Brian Quill is walking slowly. Before he reaches the ring, the little kid shouting gets his attention. He approaches him.

[Little Kid]
H-h-hello.

[Brian Quill]
Hello little kid.

[Little Kid]
Who are you?

[Brian Quill]
I'm Brian Quill, Ryan Quill's brother.

Brian rubs on the kid's hair and gets in the ring. The camera focuses back on the little kid.

[Little Kid]
Daddy, this guy is Prince Alex, his voice is the same, isn't he?

[Daddy]
He told you he's Brian Quill.

The cameras go back to the ring as Quill gets his hoody off. It appears to be....

P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" Goldust

He asks for a microphone.

[Brian Quill]
YOU RUINED MY MARRIAGE!

[Brian Quill/PA3]
I will be only today, Brian Quill.

[Brian/PA3]
Today, I'm gonna screw you. I'm going to fuck you all over and this will be your last day, Ryan Quill.

The angry Prince Alex takes a long breath.

[PA3/Brian]
I can't wait till I get my hands on you, asshole. Today I'm not going easy on you. I'm NOT GOING FUCKING EASY ON ANYONE!

[Tucker]
Calm. You have to ca...

[PA3/Brian]
I am NOT fucking calming down until I do the world a favor by getting rid of Quill and his ass.

[Tucker]
Getting rid, you mean make him extinct? Like the... dinosaurs? He can extinct and go fight the dinosaurs. YAAAY.

[PA3/Brian]
Ryan, I will waste many minutes of my life just to get the virus called you out of the XWA.

[Tucker]
Is there a medicine for Ryan Quill, doctor?

[PA3/Brian]
*nods* Yes, and it's called PRINCE... ALEX.... III.

Prince thrusts his elbow and a wave of golden sparks are in as he looks disgusted by the fans, we go back to the little kid.

[Little Kid]
I told you it was Prince Alex dad.

[Daddy]
You're right kid.

[Little Kid]
Now give me 50 dollars.

---- COMMERCIAL BREAK ----
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:37 am

An improvement from your last promo, lets just call it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:38 am

Thanks.
Feedback highly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:56 am

wat
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:27 am

What wat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:48 am

Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:52 am

ROFL!

Now give me 50 dollars Cool

Promo of the Night YO

P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" FJBloTX
P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:57 am

I have no idea how the fuck to react to this.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:59 am

Man I lied. Promo of the fucking century. This might be the most hilarious god damn thing I've ever read. Especially the part about Vertigo. ROFL!

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:00 pm

"You. You're really good. Best wrestler ever....this is why we don't give a fuck about you!"

Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:01 pm

This is legit scary.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Every time there is some nonsense like that I imagine Jimmy Hart turning on the megaphone and screaming it into Gene Okerland's ear.

"WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU"

Okerland grabs his ear in pain

Roided Goldust keeps talking like it ain't no thang.

Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:05 pm

Shit nigga. I'm not even gonna post my promo anymore. No one should post their promo on this card. This shit alone can carry the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:08 pm

NAH
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Give him some props he's trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:04 pm

Yeah That Though I'm sorta confused haha.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:33 pm

^
Apparently Ryan Quill has a roided brother with a paint fetish. And if you're good, he don't give a fuck Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:33 pm

He's like a honey badger. Honey Badger doesn't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:39 pm

This should be his new theme:

Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:35 am

What did I just read?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:39 am

The future.

You need a gun?
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:57 pm

It's a bit disjointed, but I'm glad you're having a go. Just work on fleshing certain parts out and trying to get a clear idea of what you want to say, and you'll be fine. Keep working on it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:33 pm

Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:16 am

Dude, on a serious note, ask someone before you decide to randomly be their character's brother lol. A lot of other fedder's would have been rather PO'd compared to Broski's reaction...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"   P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled" Empty

Back to top Go down

P6) Tucker Undernuts | "Untitled"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next