HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fox Sports Picks Up On RAW Drama

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Fox Sports Picks Up On RAW Drama Empty
PostSubject: Fox Sports Picks Up On RAW Drama   Fox Sports Picks Up On RAW Drama EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Fox Sports has picked up on WWE making fans in attendance at Monday Night Raw change out of their wrestling-themed costumes.

One of the fans, “mattsheridan” who dressed up as Randy Savage, posted the letter he allegedly wrote to WWE.com on Reddit.

“As a life-long fan of your product, I was very excited to attend your show last night (Des Moines 3/16/2015). I had secured 10 tickets in the front row at $100 a ticket. By my math that is $1,000 that we paid the WWE to attend your event. The seats were in the front row. Being a huge fan, I made sure to invite 9 other rabid fans and we all made the decision to pay tribute to our favorite wrestlers and dress like them. Within 10 minutes of the show starting, we were told that our outfits were “too distracting” and to change clothes, or we would be moved. I assure you none of the members of our party were being in any way unruly or belligerent.”

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2zazee/wwe_makes_fans_take_off_costumes_dressed_as/cphp6wc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fox Sports Picks Up On RAW Drama   Fox Sports Picks Up On RAW Drama EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:30 pm

people are always dressing like wrestlers. Hell I remember when I saw Backlash 06 live, I remember three guys dressed as Ric Flair coming out of the bathroom just wooing the whole time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fox Sports Picks Up On RAW Drama   Fox Sports Picks Up On RAW Drama EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:17 pm

It's not their fault they were more entertaining than Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Fox Sports Picks Up On RAW Drama   Fox Sports Picks Up On RAW Drama EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:29 pm

Shit, they made them change outfits? I honestly wondered why those guys had stopped looking like wrestlers...I presumed they left for whatever reason.

But that's dumb as fuck. It's awesome when fans dress up as wrestlers. I remember at Survivor Series 1998, there was people dressed as Mankind, Kane and Goldust in the front row and it was awesome Funny

Let people have fun Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox Sports Picks Up On RAW Drama   Fox Sports Picks Up On RAW Drama Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox Sports Picks Up On RAW Drama

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1