HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vin Diesel welcomes third child

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Vin Diesel welcomes third child Empty
PostSubject: Vin Diesel welcomes third child   Vin Diesel welcomes third child EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:09 pm

Vin Diesel has welcomed his third child into the world.

The 47-year-old actor took to his Facebook account on Monday (16.03.15) to announce his partner Paloma Jimenez, with whom he already has Hania, six, and four-year-old son Vincent, has given birth.

Alongside a photograph of himself, Paloma and the little bundle of joy at the hospital, the 'Fast and Furious' star quoted Louis Armstrong's hit classic, 'What A Wonderful World.'

He wrote: ''I hear babies crying, I watch them grow. They'll learn much more, Than I'll ever know. And I think to myself, What a wonderful world...''

It is not yet known what sex the baby is, when it was born or whether the little one has been given a name yet.

News that the star was expecting another child with his long-term love broke when the premiere of the 'Furious 7' at the Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, which was scheduled for March 10, was scrapped because Paloma's due date was so close.

A source said at the time: ''He wants to be with his family at the birth; it's a beautiful thing. What human being wouldn't?''

The premiere for the film, which will be released on April 3, will still go ahead but will take place in Los Angeles on April 1.

The fiercely-private actor is known for keeping his family out of the spotlight and didn't make any announcement about the births of his older children.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vin Diesel welcomes third child   Vin Diesel welcomes third child EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:17 am

I thought Vin Diesel was gay? Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Vin Diesel welcomes third child   Vin Diesel welcomes third child EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:00 am

NAH

He is Groot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vin Diesel welcomes third child   Vin Diesel welcomes third child Empty

Back to top Go down

Vin Diesel welcomes third child

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1