HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kane Reveals Best Career Moment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kane Reveals Best Career Moment Empty
PostSubject: Kane Reveals Best Career Moment   Kane Reveals Best Career Moment EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:47 pm

WWE has a “Legends of WrestleMania” magazine exclusively available on newsstands today. In the magazine, Kane reveals his career highlight. He talks about his match against Undertaker at WrestleMania 14 in Boston, Massachusetts.

“The highlight of my career, still, is our match at WrestleMania XIV,” Kane says. “Despite everything that I’ve done since that night, despite winning multiple championships, that match is still the highlight. It truly was the culmination of everything we’d been through up to that point, and it was one of the best rivalries WWE has ever seen. To have it all come to a head in our first match at the Show of Shows was just awesome. And, even though Undertaker defeated me, it took him three Tombstones to do it, which had never happened before.”
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kane Reveals Best Career Moment   Kane Reveals Best Career Moment EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:50 pm

Back when Kane was awesome Sad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kane Reveals Best Career Moment   Kane Reveals Best Career Moment EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:10 am

Kane can still be awesome. He was awesome during his feud with DBry and even when they tagged in Team Hell No. It's just WWE's choice.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kane Reveals Best Career Moment   Kane Reveals Best Career Moment EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:12 am

If it's WWE's choice, he'll never be awesome. They've dicked around with the character too much.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kane Reveals Best Career Moment   Kane Reveals Best Career Moment EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:20 am

Yeah That

Used to love Kane though, and even despite that I agree with Razor that he can still be awesome at times.

Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Kane Reveals Best Career Moment   Kane Reveals Best Career Moment EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:08 am

Im a Kaneinite... even though spelling that is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kane Reveals Best Career Moment   Kane Reveals Best Career Moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Kane Reveals Best Career Moment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1