HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company Empty
PostSubject: 7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company   7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:19 pm

Longtime TNA producer Bryan Edwards, who has been with the company for 7 years, has announced his departure from TNA on Twitter.

To all talent/crew past & present I have worked with @IMPACTWRESTLING THANK YOU truly for a productive 7 years #bestroster #bestcrew

— Bryan Edwards (@Bryan_Edwards) February 25, 2015

I would like to thank @IMPACTWRESTLING as well for the past 7 years! I’ve had the opportunity to travel the world, meet amazing people….

…and I have so many great memories. Thank you @IMPACTWRESTLING for an unforgettable 7 year run!

...........................................................................................................

As we noted moments ago, longtime TNA producer Bryan Edwards announced his departure from the company via Twitter.

According to PWInsider.com, Stu Marchetti, another longtime TNA producer and editor, has also given his notice to TNA and will be leaving the company.

Marchetti has been with TNA for over 7 years, and has worked on almost every TNA TV series the company has produced.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: 7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company   7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Chilly, is this a big deal?

7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company FJBloTX
7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: 7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company   7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:35 pm

I doubt it. I imagine producers leave TV shows all the time, so they'll be replaced. May freshen the look and style up a bit if anything.

It'd be a big deal if they were both like "lol fuck TNA. Worst 7 years eva!"
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: 7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company   7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Well you don't wanna burn bridges.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company   7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company Empty

Back to top Go down

7 Year TNA Producer Announces His Departure From The Company

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1