HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catfish star Nev: I want to make another film

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Catfish star Nev: I want to make another film Empty
PostSubject: Catfish star Nev: I want to make another film   Catfish star Nev: I want to make another film EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:53 am

'Catfish: The TV Show' star Nev Schulman wants to make another movie.
The actor's reality series came about as a result of 2010 documentary movie 'Catfish' - which saw him filmed by his brother for a documentary as he begins a long-distance relationship online - and the 28-year-old star thinks he and filmmaker co-star Max Joseph could do another motion picture justice.
He exclusively told BANG Showbiz: ''I really do think there's an incredible film that Max and I could make because there's so much more to tell.''

'Catfish: The TV Show' follows people who meet on the internet, develop a relationship without previously meeting and find out their lover has been lying about their identity, and Nev admits he is so taken in by people's stories that he would love to explore them further in a movie.

He said: ''I would love to spend more time with these people because they are so interesting. When you go and see someone who hasn't grown up in New York City then it doesn't mean they are any less interesting than someone who has.''
Max added: ''Series two does a great job of conveying the complexity of these people's lives but we would have liked to have spent longer with them.''
Back to top Go down

Catfish star Nev: I want to make another film

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1