HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cathal Pendred confirms Mexico City fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Cathal Pendred confirms Mexico City fight Empty
PostSubject: Cathal Pendred confirms Mexico City fight   Cathal Pendred confirms Mexico City fight EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:18 pm

Cathal Pendred's next UFC fight has been confirmed with the announcement that he will take on Mexican Augusto Montano at UFC 188 in Mexico City on 13 June.

Pendred will be hoping to extend his 3-0 run within the UFC and is now 11 unbeaten in all fights following his controversial points victory over Sean Spencer in Boston at UFC Fight Night 59.

A rematch with Spencer was believed to be on the cards for Pendred as his next fight but he will now instead face a major test taking on a local favourite in Mexico.

This will be Montano's second fight in UFC after he beat John McCarthy with a first round knockout in UFC 180 and through his entire career he has just one defeat in 16 fights.

I'm delighted to announce my next fight is going down on June 13th in Mexico City. #OléOléOlé https://twitter.com/PendredMMA/status/569996528984727553/photo/1
— Cathal Pendred (@PendredMMA) February 23, 2015
Back to top Go down

Cathal Pendred confirms Mexico City fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathal Pendred confirms Mexico City fight   Cathal Pendred confirms Mexico City fight EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:18 pm

I hope he gets on well in Mexico
Back to top Go down

Cathal Pendred confirms Mexico City fight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1