HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man, Bull must be having a shit fit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Man, Bull must be having a shit fit Empty
PostSubject: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:30 pm

BnB's booking is absolutely terrible as of late, and tonight on Fast Lane, they officially made him a chicken shit bitch. (I think they're preparing him for a jobber role.)

And Rusev defeated Cena "clean". I say that, because yes, Rusev cheated. However, Rusev still won by submission/knockout. All Rusev did was give Cena a lowblow when the referee wasn't looking. And let's be honest: Cena's had to deal with far worse than a mere lowblow. So to me, it's a clean victory nonetheless. No outside interference or anything.

All that's left is for the main event at WM to become a Triple Threat panic
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:34 pm

Ryback also didn't win I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Myke wrote:
All that's left is for the main event at WM to become a Triple Threat panic
Oh man nervous
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:46 pm

You still got WrestleMania. the more they build up rusev just to have Cena knock him down hard.
Actually I am not upset because I thought WWE was going to do something chicken shit to keep Cena from eating a clean defeat. It's a surprise they did it and hey good for them and good for Rusev. I don't like Rusev but doesn't mean I want him to fall. At least to Cena anyways lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:55 pm

I am not even watching the PPV because Fastlane didn't interest me. I saw on Wiki he won by knockout. So I thought Rusev beat the shit out of him to the point where he Knocked him...but I just figure out how he knocked him... And WWE Chicken shit out. Everyone and their grandmother is passing out to Rusev's submission. This wasn't to make Rusev look strong, this kept Cena Safe. So the next fucking Night cole can say "Cena didn't tap, he took the pain like a man until he just passed out."
Goddamn just when you think WWE is doing something right they ended up doing something else. When Fucking Jack Swagger and Mark Henry did the same shit like Cena just a few months it takes away from it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:00 pm

Did not expect Reigns to get a clean pin over DB like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm

So what was that about a Triple Threat? Thought so

he beat him %100 clean...Impressive
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:14 pm

Bull wrote:
So what was that about a Triple Threat? Thought so

he beat him %100 clean...Impressive

As negative as you can be about Rusev and "You still got WrestleMania."

I can easily say "You got all those weeks building up to WrestleMania."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:18 pm

Could happen...doubt. If it wasn't made official here I don't think they will do it on a raw...especially if Daniel Bryan lost cleanly. If it was a wishy washy finish you might have something...but it was a clean win. #BroguevsGoat
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:27 pm

100% clean. WWE doesn't know what they're doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:55 pm

always expect the worst with wwe just so you won't be disappointed when it happens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:52 am

Or have faith and they let a guy you support go over the top guy in the company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:02 am

there should be no faith given when Vincent Kennedy McMahon is still around. You think they are setting up Rusev for something big...they are...a big fall in his career when he loses to John Cena at WrestleMania 31 via STF. You will learn why you should always expect the worst/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:02 pm

Anyways despite how you all feel. Reigns vs Daniel Bryan was a damn good match. And No Dead it wasn't because Daniel was carrying him but you won't believe that so nurts to you. Reigns was able to hold his own and did a damn good job. Like I said I don't give a fuck who faces Brock, as long as Seth cashes in the MITB and leaves WM as the champion. not cashes it in the night after because fuck that overrated raw.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:33 pm

Bryan Danielson was so good he made Bull think Regins is good Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:38 pm

whatever dude
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:39 pm

I agree, Reigns vs Bryan was awesome, cause of both of them. Still wish Bryan had won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:43 pm

I have a feeling Daniel probably wanted to put Reigns over because he is that type of guy. Reigns vs Brock will do fine. Seth Rollins winning the WWE world heavyweight title will be awesome
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:04 pm

I still hate the idea of Roman vs Brock. I will never change my mind on that. Then again, since the streak ended I haven't given too much of a shit for wrestling, but it doesn't take a genius to see that Roman v Brock is a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:06 pm

It wouldn't be as bad if people saw Regins as a main event guy. But WWE can't have him chasing titles that don't matter like The Intercontinental Championship.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Exactly. Roman is awesome, but he is not ready to main event wrestlemania. WWE is ruining his career.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:13 pm

It wouldn't be as bad if WWE's booking wasn't shit. Even TNA doesn't do this bad of a job with their mid card titles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:20 pm

What do you want Reigns to do? Go on live on tv and say "Hey I am too green and not ready to face Brock, lol so Daniel can have my spot." Face it, this match is going to happen. Best he can do is to prove everyone wrong and have a killer match with brock.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:22 pm

I don't blame Roman at all, I blame WWE for giving him the spot when he is clearly not ready. I don't know if you're blind, but Roman is insanely far from being ready for it. Him and Brock are not going to have a killer match, both men usually require someone to help them (not carry them, help them), with neither man leading, this is going to end very bad.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Brock is a great wrestler. I think you just don't like him because he ended Undertaker's streak.

I don't like him being WWE Champion for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit Empty

Back to top Go down

Man, Bull must be having a shit fit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next