HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling   Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:47 am

- Speaking to The Wrestling Observer, former TNA wrestler Samoa Joe revealed that rumors of his potential retirement from pro wrestling to focus on his property rental business were false. You can read Joe’s statement below:

“The reasons for my departure are varied and a laundry list. I wish no ill will towards TNA, just sometimes you need a change of scenery.” … “I’ll be spending the next few days combing through the offers put before me, which I’m both a bit surprised and thankful for.”

According to the report, New Japan Pro Wrestling could be interested in picking up Joe. However, since so many American talents are currently working in NJPW at the moment, it is possible that the promotion may not go out its way to pick up another one like Joe.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling   Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Yeah the New Japan roster is loaded already.

fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling   Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 3:59 pm

Samoa Joe wont retire until he at least reaches his ambition to one day wrestle R-Truth again.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling   Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:14 pm

He should've been treated better in TNA. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling   Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:01 pm

^ Very true, and he ended up becoming a non-factor in TNA because of that

to be honest the Samoa Joe now the only place I see him really going is ROH, maybe Lucha Underground which would be interesting. I don't see what Joe can bring to WWE. I mean this isn't 05 ROH Samoa Joe or 08 TNA Samoa Joe. This is out of shape, doesn't give a fuck 2015 Samoa Joe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling   Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Samoa Joe Says He Has No Plans to Leave Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1