HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage Reaction to Samoa Joe Parting Ways with TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Backstage Reaction to Samoa Joe Parting Ways with TNA Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Reaction to Samoa Joe Parting Ways with TNA   Backstage Reaction to Samoa Joe Parting Ways with TNA EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:06 am

According to PWInsider.com, many TNA talents are said to be down after learning Samoa Joe is finished with TNA. Talents are said to be disappointed that TNA and Joe could not come to terms on a new agreement, as Joe is generally well liked by everyone, and is seen as a locker room leader in TNA.

Samoa Joe’s departure from TNA is said to have left a whole in the roster similar to when AJ Styles left the company.

Numerous TNA stars have reacted to the Samoa Joe news by posting the following on Twitter:

Not gonna lie: pretty devastated that my big brother won’t be there next time I go to work. He’ll be more than fine. @SamoaJoe is all pro.

— Magnus (@MagnusOfficial) February 18, 2015

To @SamoaJoe – 1 of the very best I’ve ever had the privilege to wrestle. Many Blessings to you and your future. I will remember the feuds

— Kurt Angle (@RealKurtAngle) February 17, 2015

Best to @SamoaJoe in whatever path you take. Always loved working and talking with you. 10 great years with @IMPACTWRESTLING!

— Mike Tenay (@RealMikeTenay) February 18, 2015

When you acquire an art, like calling a wrestling match, there are guys you look forward to calling. @SamoaJoe is one of those guys. #Thanks

— Josh Mathews (@realjoshmathews) February 18, 2015
Back to top Go down

Backstage Reaction to Samoa Joe Parting Ways with TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1