HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 5:18 pm

Samoa Joe posted the following on Twitter:

Samoa Joe @SamoaJoe  ·  8m 8 minutes ago

I have decided to part ways with @ImpactWrestling. My very best to them moving forward, and my eternal thanks to the fans.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 5:29 pm

Good. What WWE is doing with Kevin Owens right now any promotion could have done a BETTER version of that with Samoa Joe in 07.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Utter morons face palm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:44 pm

I wonder what he will do next. Probably join the Indy scene
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:17 pm

ROH! ROH! ROH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:41 pm

More information:

Inside Pulse reported that Samoa Joe is part of the BDC (BeatDown Clan) and is in taped episodes of Impact Wrestling that will air until Spring. In those tapings, nothing was filmed as to him leaving the company or being fired or anything.

Some believe that Samoa Joe would be perfect in WWE, but others have said in the past that Vince McMahon wouldn’t want someone with his body type in the company. Things have changed over the last few years, though, and there is no doubt that Samoa Joe would now be welcome in WWE.

All anyone has to do is look at NXT and see that Kevin Owens (formerly Kevin Steen) has been with the company only a few months, and he is their developmental champion. It’s only a matter of time until he is brought up to the WWE’s main roster as well.

There really is no telling where Samoa Joe could end up going now that his time with TNA is officially over. While some hope for WWE, he could easily find work over in Japan or on the independent scene in the United States, per ProWrestling.net.

Triple H has made it fully obvious that NXT is his baby and he wants it to become a huge brand in the wrestling world. It’s already heading in that direction, and the more big names he has go through there, the better.

Samoa Joe could come in and make an immediate impact in NXT just as Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, and Hideo Itami have done. Joe’s talents are unlike many that have ever been seen in wrestling, and he’s only 35 years old so he has a good bit of time ahead of him.

There is no real word on where Samoa Joe will go now that he has parted ways with TNA, but there are many fans hoping it will be WWE. Only time will tell where the next chants of “Joe’s Gonna Kill You” are heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:33 am

WWE wouldn't know what to do with him. Like Ian said they have Owens. Tho my sign below is a big fear when he gets called up to the main roster. Joe is 35 yes, but they probably would only get a good 4 years out of him, or 3 since he'll be sent to NXT for a year or more. ROH is Joe's safest bet really.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:09 am

He should go to Japan. Join the Bullet Club. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:25 am

Bull wrote:
WWE wouldn't know what to do with him. Like Ian said they have Owens. Tho my sign below is a big fear when he gets called up to the main roster. Joe is 35 yes, but they probably would only get a good 4 years out of him, or 3 since he'll be sent to NXT for a year or more. ROH is Joe's safest bet really.

I'm pretty sure Finn Balor's around 35 as well.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:29 am

Balor is 33, so not much different.

I don't think the age thing is important or worth giving a shit about. I think they'll just see him as someone who's been in TNA for a long ass time and that's enough to not want him. They didn't pick up AJ Styles, so I don't them them picking up Joe. He'll do RoH and Japan.

I'm just annoyed TNA managed to let this happen and now he won't get written off TV <_<
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:44 am

Like I noted on Twitter, in the long run, WWE doesn't make sense. Some combination of a 2nd tier USA promotion and NJPW makes sense.

But Samoa Joe could be the kind of star WWE needs to secure ratings for Tough Enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:45 am

Ehh i think there would be a small backlash if he was on Tough Enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:46 am

- PWInsider has more details on why Samoa Joe was unable to come to terms with TNA on a new contract. The site notes that it is a similar situation to AJ Styles’ departure in 2013, that the company simply wasn’t able to match what Joe had been making to this point and that in the end, Joe decided to leave.

Both sides were engaged in talks and tried to come to terms on a new deal all the way to the end of the contract and it was all amicable, but they simply couldn’t find a point that fit what both sides were looking for. The company is very different now from when Joe’s contract last came up and TNA left it to Joe to make a decision after giving him their final offer.

It is said to be very clear between both parties that there are no hard feelings and the door is open for a return some day if it works out. TNA is sorry to see Joe go but understand that this is best for all involved.

It was added that a lesser factor in Joe’s departure was that the company was looking for newer talent to invest in and that past creative mishandling of Joe made it difficult for them to rebuild him. The hope is that if Joe does return eventually, it can be a fresh start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:38 pm

I could see him end up on NXT but I doubt hed make it onto the main roster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?   Samoa Joe Leaves TNA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Samoa Joe Leaves TNA?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1