HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just what are they trying to do with Daniel Bryan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Just what are they trying to do with Daniel Bryan? Empty
PostSubject: Just what are they trying to do with Daniel Bryan?   Just what are they trying to do with Daniel Bryan? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:46 am

I dont know if anyone else has picked up on this, but it seems that the past few weeks, the company has slightly been able to get the fans away from Bryan a bit. I dont know if its the crowds theyve had (some of them have been pretty shitty), or if its because they're portraying Bryan as some kind of dickhead while Reigns is trying to be the good guy babyface, but the Yes chants have died down slightly. They arent as loud, his entrance pops arent deafening, they even had some NO chants directed towards him a few weeks ago. Dont get me wrong, without a shadow of a doubt Daniel Bryan is still the most over guy on the roster, but it honestly feels like to me they're trying to get some of the casual audience to go against him. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Just what are they trying to do with Daniel Bryan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just what are they trying to do with Daniel Bryan?   Just what are they trying to do with Daniel Bryan? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:24 pm

lol WWE Thirsty Mofos

Just what are they trying to do with Daniel Bryan?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1